Staying or Going???

Powers been out since 7 here… Not unusual for my street though, we always seem to lose power whenever so much as a pidgeon farts on the power line. Got the saltwater aquarium circulating with deep cycle batteries and plan to start the generator in the AM to keep things frozen. Little wind/rain so far, worst is yet to come though i guess. Survived a salsa shortage

We will know soon…winds have weakened somewhat. …storm surge still rocking. My home is boarded up in Garden City and I’m back home in Charlotte watching. God speed everyone. …

Power still on here. Got about 2 hours of sleep. Water level was at my back steps at the height. It’s receded almost out of the yard, surge still an issue coming back towards high.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

You might want to bring those water coolers and trash cans inside.

Shhhhh… He’s got this, remember?

Just thinking about the neighbors windows.

since you brought up neighbors, mime left on Tuesday, thankfully Thursday morning I realized they had left a hose on and it flooded our back yards. I also went ahead and put all of their kids Tonka trucks under the house and stacked the lumber he had laying around.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

All good here in Goose Creek

2006 Pro Line 17 Sport Honda 90

Power is out here ( between Walterboro and sniders) have gotten 10" so far. Kind of neat watching the trees and the crazy wind bursts. See one blowing all over and a few yards away some not moving at all. When the girls wake up I’ll fire up the generator and fix some breakfast. Looks like we have a few hour left of this mess.

God bless everyone out there!

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

Stayed, of course. I won’t say I would never leave, especially since I’ve got a wife and kids now, but it would have to look apocalyptic.

Of course, it really depends on A) where one lives and B) what sort of house one has. Plus proper preparations, obviously.

A low-lying place on IOP in a 1968-built one story ranch is a lot different than a 2010-built elevated home on Mathis Ferry Rd in Mt P.

“You have the right to the pursuit of happiness. You do not have a guarantee that you shall have it.”