Storm reports and pictures.

all right folks start posting your pictures? This is going to be very bad especially around the time of high tide

I would like to post a picture but I can’t. It is DARK in Beaufort on the moment! I have never seen this much rain.

ZX

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

Man, this is a lot of rain, and no end in sight! Be safe everybody!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

3.5" on the Northern side of Walterboro since 22:00 last night. No major issues close by, but my Sister sent some nasty pictures of her back yard in Summerville.

18.34" of rain since noon Thursday(Mt. P)

Stay safe, friends.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

Was out at SI this morning. Don’t know if it is possible, but one of the buoys that marks the grillage is waaaayyyyy to the right. Is it possible that it could of been dragged over there? Also, breach inlet was looking pretty crazy this morning. Never a good thing when it’s white capping in the marsh either!

Fish tremble at the sound of my name.

Was looking for tails in the backyard

Fish tremble at the sound of my name.

Historic Charleston Foundation (FB)

I like the last one. I saw a tailing red in my back yard today with high tide that came in!

Charles Jones

Hearing major property damage already locally and statewide, car damage, hundreds of houses are flooded out. This will probably turn out to be 100’s of millions in damage after all is said and done.

I’m seeing some real bad news reports and a lot of people needing rescuing. Can I be of any help up there with my boat?

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Anybody know if Awendaw Creek bridge over highway 17 was or is closed this Sunday Morning?

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

I’m seeing some real bad news reports and a lot of people needing rescuing. Can I be of any help up there with my boat?

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Best bet is to stay at home unless your house is under water. Thanks for the offer Larry, but nobody wants to have to rescue you either.

I keep watching the creek behind my pond and currently it is above the dam by about a foot. I have about 6 more feet until it hits the bottom of the bricks on my house, but it looks like we may be about to get a little reprieve. I am praying for everyone out there that are in those low lying areas. There are roads washed out and dams failing and many more hours before all this is over.

Don’t try to go out unless the water runs you out.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

A creek I drive over every day to go to work is now at 17+’. The previous record for that creek was 9.8’. I live on a hill, it has rained so much that water is standing at the high side of my house and soaking into the foundation. I have several tiny creeks running under my house now. Places I never would have imagined being flooded are completely under water. State LE departments have started deploying personnel to effected areas. We went on 12 hour shifts yesterday. Man, what a mess.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

tigerfin, i don’t know much, but this i know. cracker would not need a rescue.

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

tigerfin, i don’t know much, but this i know. cracker would not need a rescue.

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

I would agree with you, but it's just not worth it, first responders have too much to deal with.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

DF, Gills Creek?

https://twitter.com/hashtag/SCFlood?src=hash