Storm reports and pictures.

Ashleytowne Landing at high tide yesterday…

Seah Hunt Ultra 234 Yamaha F250
Sea Pro 190CC Yamaha F150 (sold)

Got a pic with Jim this morning right before they left. Water on the harbor was really calm and a good bit of the streets around the Battery were under 4-5 in of water.

“When men yield up the privilege of thinking, the last shadow of liberty quits the horizon.” - Thomas Paine

Now that’s gona Piss Off the Bonz![:0]

quote:
Thanks for the offer Larry, but nobody wants to have to rescue you either.

I assure you that I won’t be the one needing rescuing, just offering to help. Got a dam good boat and know how to use it :wink:

quote:
I would agree with you, but it's just not worth it, first responders have too much to deal with.

This Cracker might could teach them something, but never mind. I’m a first responder in my county, and my boat is on standby with the
sheriffs dept. for any nearby county emergencies in the rivers. Reckon I’ll just stay home instead, don’t want yall worrying about me.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Nice offer, Larry!

Friend text me that lives in Hopkins, SC. Roads are washed out so he is stuck in place. Lost nice shop with 3 golf carts and plenty of other things.

Thankfully, his family and home are OK.

Got a feeling there with be several horror stories in the coming days from rural SC.

God Bless!

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

Great pic cofcfishin

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

No flooding for you, Pea??

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

We ok. Thanks DblN. Wish the rain would stop

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Y’all stay safe !

2013 Tidewater 180CC
115 Yamaha

Getting some info about increasing the release rates at Murray. Crazy numbers, but if true, get the heck out from below!!!

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

There are really some terrible stories out there. Places you would not normally think of as in danger of flooding are having to be evacuated. Really makes you think to know where you are buying before you buy.

im so grateful to be in a non-flood zone right now. thoughts go out to everyone else around the Charleston area, this is bad… really bad. going to take quite a while for everything to get back to normal

I used to live in shadowmoss before we bought in park circle. WOW. pictures from down there are beyond belief…

“mr keys”

We faired pretty good where I’m at here in Red Bank. Luckily, our place is on higher ground & not too close to creeks. Our thoughts & prayers go out to those that weren’t as fortunate.

I heard a rumor from a friend, that hippos escaped from the Riverbanks Zoo. I haven’t verified that yet.

Bob Van Gundy
Marine Designs,Inc.
Custom Aluminum Fabrication
803-727-4069

That’s funny. Riverbanks don’t have a hippo anymore. They replaced that exhibit with sea lions I think after it died many years ago.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by wearthefishes

Historic Charleston Foundation (FB)

Would have been a better picture if they were helping someone stranded instead of having fun with the storm.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

I live off the top of the hill off Forest Dr. forest lake dam blew out the upper lakes had the same thing. Some high price flood damage all the way to Kings Grant.

Fritz, I agree. It’s sad to see people out making light of a tragedy. USC students were out in inner tubes while first responders were missing down the street in Ft Jackson rescuing people from rooftops.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

quote:
Originally posted by hhi angler

I live off the top of the hill off Forest Dr. forest lake dam blew out the upper lakes had the same thing. Some high price flood damage all the way to Kings Grant.

The high price flood damage are the 8 that lost their lives.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

In reality though, kids today can hardly change a tire.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

We had a kid in a Wrangler go joy riding yesterday even though everyone said stay off the road. The road coming into our community washed out at 6am this morning.from the road it looked like 12" of water, but about a 10’ wide section washed out 12’ deep. He hit it and the Jeep disappeared.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115