Summer Movies

Google or You Tube KODI
That’s the “jailbroken” program on the ■■■■■■■■■

Pirated content has always been around if you are into that kind of illegal affair.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Good read if you’re worried about legality

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/what-is-kodi/

Like I said, pirated material on Kodi is illegal.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Another good article. Great comments at the end. As I read it, there haven’t been any judicial decisions on it in the USofA.

If you’re the kind of person who came over to watch a movie, or an NFL game and left when you found out they were “pirated” by being streamed into your home, or worried about The Men In Black showing up at your house one day b/c you just watched the latest Little Mermaid movie, then no, this gizmo probably isn’t for you.

https://www.groundedreason.com/what-is-kodi-and-is-it-legal/

quote:
Originally posted by Hoppy

Another good article. Great comments at the end. As I read it, there haven’t been any judicial decisions on it in the USofA.

If you’re the kind of person who came over to watch a movie, or an NFL game and left when you found out they were “pirated” by being streamed into your home, or worried about The Men In Black showing up at your house one day b/c you just watched the latest Little Mermaid movie, then no, this gizmo probably isn’t for you.

Maybe it's not that people are worried about the men in black, but maybe they have been taught that stealing in any form is just not right.
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:

Maybe it's not that people are worried about the men in black, but maybe they have been taught that stealing in any form is just not right.

Yup

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

You ever burned a music cd, software, movie, or whatever for a buddy. Or accepted something from a buddy? If not, my hats off to you.

quote:

You ever burned a music cd, software, movie, or whatever for a buddy. Or accepted something from a buddy? If not, my hats off to you.

Yes. When I was 18 and thought stealing was cool. Now, I am an adult and my perspectives on life have changed.
quote:
quote:

Yes. When I was 18 and thought stealing was cool. Now, I am an adult and my perspectives on life have changed.

You go boy. Make sure you never ever roll through a stop sign either. That’s illegal too.

quote:
quote:
quote:

You go boy. Make sure you never ever roll through a stop sign either. That’s illegal too.

Good advice.

Tangent aside, my point was that there are different reasons for not wanting to steal. It’s not about “fearing the man in black” as you suggested earlier. Sometimes, it’s a moral choice. Just like rolling a stop sign.

Sure it is.

Skinnee - you’re getting a little holier than thou. We can break it down as far as you care to. Bottom line, as you know, we all share and give away things everyday that don’t rightfully belong to us. Why would a movie be any different?

quote:

Skinnee - you’re getting a little holier than thou. We can break it down as far as you care to. Bottom line, as you know, we all share and give away things everyday that don’t rightfully belong to us. Why would a movie be any different?

I'm not condemning you for your theft. I'm just challenging your rediculous assertion that people are "scared of the men in black". How much more clear can I be?

But since you insist on digging in on that side of the argument, what would my actions have anything to do with your actions? If I steal 100 times tomorrow, does that somehow make your movie stealing okay? I’m not sure that is how it works. My wrongs do not make your wrongs any less wrong.

quote:
quote:

I'm not condemning you for your theft. I'm just challenging your rediculous assertion that people are "scared of the men in black". How much more clear can I be?

But since you insist on digging in on that side of the argument, what would my actions have anything to do with your actions? If I steal 100 times tomorrow, does that somehow make your movie stealing okay? I’m not sure that is how it works. My wrongs do not make your wrongs any less wrong.

You’re calling the man a thief. What did he steal?

I’m just poking a bear. Don’t get too excited Ithaca…

quote:

The bear thread is over on the one 23 started… Wrong thread…

RBF

quote:

Why would I get excited? You didn't call me a thief.
quote:
Originally posted by Ithaca37
quote:

Why would I get excited? You didn't call me a thief.
So what dog DO you have in this fight? Why did you post to begin with?

I don’t like bullying.