Summer Movies

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

I mean, for Pete’s sake, you don’t even know the difference between libel and slander and you want to argue legality of copyright infringement?

I guess if I had a habit of accusing people of theft and calling them thieves then I would have been well versed on slander vs libel.

Anyway as far as your proof/evidence charging Hoppy as a thief, well it has failed. I think you owe him an apology.

By the way, don’t get upset at failing. It’s how we learn. Just don’t make it a habit.

I once took some pictures of peepod’s old lady then sold them to him on the cheap… is that my intellectual property or his… I dunno.

quote:
Originally posted by Ithaca37
quote:

I mean, for Pete’s sake, you don’t even know the difference between libel and slander and you want to argue legality of copyright infringement?

I guess if I had a habit of accusing people of theft and calling them thieves then I would have been well versed on slander vs libel.

Anyway as far as your proof/evidence charging Hoppy as a thief, well it has failed. I think you owe him an apology.

By the way, don’t get upset at failing. It’s how we learn. Just don’t make it a habit.

I think you got in over your head and tried to use big words that you didn't understand to make you sound more photosynthesis.

I am the secondest most stupid person on the CFC political barbershop talk forum… Therefore, I am qualified to state my expert opinion… Even RBF realizes it may be a tad difficult to impose financial and/or reputational damage upon a CFC alias… Even if most folks “believe” they know who that person may be…

Alias Plaintiff:
Hoppy

VS

Alias Defendants:
Some other CFC alias folks

Charge: CFC accusations and bickering about a bunch of nothing…

RBF

quote:
quote:
quote:

I think you got in over your head and tried to use big words that you didn't understand to make you sound more photosynthesis.

Why do you always lash out at people with insults when discussions don’t go your way. It’s ok to lose once in a while. Let it go. No one will think any less of you for having faults. It makes you appear more like us, the regular folks. Minus the name calling and insults of course. It’s ok to be average.

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

I am the secondest most stupid person on the CFC political barbershop talk forum… Therefore, I am qualified to state my expert opinion… Even RBF realizes it may be a tad difficult to impose financial and/or reputational damage upon a CFC alias… Even if most folks “believe” they know who that person may be…

Alias Plaintiff:
Hoppy

VS

Alias Defendants:

RBF

I’m truly me. And I can verify that

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Why do you always lash out at people with insults when discussions don’t go your way. It’s ok to lose once in a while. Let it go. No one will think any less of you for having faults. It makes you appear more like us, the regular folks. Minus the name calling and insults of course. It’s ok to be average.

I hardly ever lash out with insults. Are you "slandering" me?
quote:
Originally posted by Hoppy

I believe that Ithaca is truly you as well. Do you use the same password to keep it simple?

I’m still trying to figure out who still burns CDs.

quote:
Originally posted by Hoppy
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Alias Plaintiff:
Hoppy

VS

Alias Defendants:

RBF

OK, please proceed with verification of your real name.

RBF

Glad I could provide a couple of you fools with some cheap entertainment.

For the others, get yourself a jailbroken ■■■■■■■■■ with the kodi program. Watch all the movies you want, nfl ticket, etc for free. It’s a great platform. I’m certain you’ll be happy you did.

For the do gooders who have never rolled through a stop sign, always taken back that mispriced steak to give them more money, or anything else - I bow to you, bc you the man.

We gone…

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Just added The New Transformers movie to the summer list. It was well worth the movie ticket. Lot of humor thrown in and Anthony Hopkins was a good addition, solid action from start to end.

Glad to have our local theater back open.

Daughter wants me to go see Despicable Me 3 now… Maybe if I get a back scratch I might take her.

“Why Bruce?”

Put these on your list

Death Wish remake

https://youtu.be/v_I4zqC7GN8

American Assassin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9rNf-cLWKU