Super Bowl LII

Eagles or Patriots? No points, just who wins it. Bonzo don’t care one way or the other, but an underdog almost always gets my vote.

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I don’t care one way or the other but Eagles in an upset. Unless they score fewer points than the Pats then I’ll go with them.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Not pulling for either team. Kinda lost my interest in the NFL due to the kneeling/ absentee during the national anthem. Definately not going to watch Justin’s halftime show. Probably watch Pink due the sing the anthem. She is really good. Then, turn it off. Got jury duty in the morning.

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

Patriots.

Eagles, skip halftime

Don’t care and won’t watch it.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Eagles, time for the Pats to go away

Pioneer 197SF

Anything;
Anything, but the Eagles

Michael Vick culture…

“No… it’s okay, I know the way out…”

Justin Timberlake, what a numbnut. I’m old, I enjoyed the Prince show, but this was crap.

quote:
Originally posted by wearthefishes

Justin Timberlake, what a numbnut. I’m old, I enjoyed the Prince show, but this was crap.

Ditto that^^^

NN

Best Ad…Jeep.

(**() Skippy. Jeep Rubicon add was bad a$$.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

(**() Skippy. Jeep Rubicon add was bad a$$.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Agreed. Bout time Jeep built a stock Rubicon that didn’t look wimpy. But just configured one for $47k and it still has that POS 3.6l. No thanks.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

That 3.6l is a pretty strong powerplant. The wife has one in her Durango and at 290hp it’ll get up and go. Its not a hemi, but its plenty for a 2 door wrangler.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I didn’t say it doesn’t have power. I want a flat torque curve in a 4x4. And the reliability is questionable on that engine also. The old 4.0l could run circles around it in torque and longevity.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I was going to skip the Super Bowl this year, but old habits die hard. I have never liked either team, but I thought the Eagles were classy and played a great game last night.

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis

I hate the eagles, no doubt.

But; I can just see them on the sidelines after Brady missed the catch on the flea flicker.
“Hey, how about we try that?”

Great play by the Eagles.
Great game.

Philly of course is being burnt down in jubilation.

“No… it’s okay, I know the way out…”

Great game!! The Pats thought they had this one even before the start of the 1st Q! their post game conferences were especially amusing. Especially Brady, who said something along the lines of “they made 1 better play than us”. Unless I was watching a different SB, they made several better plays. Guess some people’s arrogance just never shakes.

Pink was the real superstar of the Super Bowl .You know singing with the flu and all,haha.