Take your bay boat offshore...... with a TidalRail

This new product really increases safety in a bay boat. I currently have one of the prototypes installed and units will be available for sale to the public January of 2013. We are looking for ■■■■■■■■, questions, etc. So thanks for checking out this new product.

www.tidalrail.com

“If it’s saltwater, I’m in!”

SPAM!!!

Marsha
35 Contender

Can’t see that rail does a single thing to improve the seaworthiness of a bay boat.
Might keep you from flipping overboard in a seaway but that’s about it.

“Watch what we do, not what we say.” John Mitchell
Sea Hunt Triton 202
Yammy 150

I can see that it helps you from flipping over the rail, but how does it help your boat dig into the waves better, deepen your hull, or things like that? I don’t understand how this makes a bay boat safer to take offshore.

Could hold an auto-retract camper awning type system to reach up to the T top and keep all the spray off folks too.

:smiley:

Good luck with your product

www.scmarine.org

www.joinrfa.com

Luke 8:22-25

it’s like crib rails- keeps the baby from falling out . what a joke.

OUR GOVERNMENT HAS BECOME THE ENEMY OF FREEDOM.

Tidal Rails meet Lok Tite!!!

Now bonzo can go out to the ledge in his bote!

I’m a high class redneck.

Fishing is a delusion entirely surrounded by liars in pfgs and buffs.

We are looking for ■■■■■■■■ and maybe some are and some are not considering all of the issues this product addresses. Many of you may have large offshore boats that do well offshore… but not so good inshore. What we are focused on is the buyer segment that is committed to owning one boat that can fish inshore well and rougher conditions effectively also. I understand that adjustable padded rails doesn’t change the boats hull… but it does do a lot to increase safety, and I feel confident that if any of you took a ride with the TidalRail up versus down, that you would much prefer them up while riding WOT or in rough water. We are looking for serious responses and appreciate you guys taking a look…

so Bad Habit, your comments are a waste of both of our time.

thanks everyone.

quote:
Originally posted by Bad Habit

it’s like crib rails- keeps the baby from falling out . what a joke.

“If it’s saltwater, I’m in!”

CaseyDog,

I have a 24 Bay Boat that we take off shore. While I can see the benefit of having some additional support especially when fighting fish the system seems pretty bulky. Personally I don’t see this as a product that I would purchase.

Chris Walton
www.ChrisWaltonRealEstate.com

SHOWTIME
Sea PR 2400SV
225HP Yam

If you need the bowrail you shouldnt be out there in your bayboat in the first place hence the name “bayboat”…

My seapro did have an aluminum rail that was about 8 inches high that gave you a hand hold. I didnt mind it my buddy took his off

Might get a set for my kayak.

Seen it all now, a baby gate for boats.

Mark
Mako 262 Twin Yammaha F200s
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

That’s ridiculous.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats
Marine Surveying & Repair

I hear that shipping is only $19.95 and they will throw in a Cham Wow and an extra set of rails for free if you order in the next 20 minutes!

REELIN N DEALIN II

does it come with a baby bottle holder for the mini coronas?

why pick on me?
i didn’t put this spam on the site.

i gave you my honest opinion and you didn’t like it. crib rails for the babies.

by the way- my opinion counts.
why?
because my bay boat has been past the ledge a few times and has caught many fish out there.
19’ sea pro bay boat with a 150 yami

Sorry. I was just thrown by the title of the post. Your title indicates that your product makes a bay boat safer to take offshore. My comment about the hull has to do with if you are taking your bay boat “offshore” (and most assume you are going out far from the jetties around here) and you need extra “walls” to keep you in the boat, then is this a day you should really be out that far in a bay boat anyway? I think that’s what most are thinking here.

I added some tidal rails to my toilet. For those trips that get a little rough…

hahahahaha pluff daddy. that is some funny stuff right there sir! :stuck_out_tongue: