Taking a friend fishing at folly pier. Any tips?

Man, I haven’t posted here in forever. Haven’t fished folly pier even longer. I wanted to take my friend fishing there next week though. Any tips on type of rig and bait to use? Will we need to get my friend a license or is there like a day pass type thing there like at Mt. P. pier? Thanks. :slight_smile:

Inshore Fishing Season 3: Where the fishies be?

day pass, check their rules, made allot of changes

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

Have seen a lot of people having more luck at the Mt. Pleasant Pier. Check out Jiggin Jerry on youtube. He does monthly updates of what’s being caught on the pier and what they typically use to catch them. Sheepshead, trout, some reds, and a flounder occasionally have been caught there this past month. Either way, good luck to you both!

quote:
Originally posted by RedFishTailing

Have seen a lot of people having more luck at the Mt. Pleasant Pier. Check out Jiggin Jerry on youtube. He does monthly updates of what’s being caught on the pier and what they typically use to catch them. Sheepshead, trout, some reds, and a flounder occasionally have been caught there this past month. Either way, good luck to you both!

Sweet, thanks for the information guys. :smiley: