Taters must be sleeping on the job

Muschamp isn’t playing around with kids that are not motivated to play. Kicked 2 players off the team over the weekend. Al Harris Jr has been riding the family name for a few years now. S&C was not something the kids wanted to participate in.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

smart move. too bad that guy didn’t pan out I remember him having a lot of potential out of high school.

quote:
Originally posted by shevy

smart move. too bad that guy didn’t pan out I remember him having a lot of potential out of high school.

Was a 3* recruit, his fathers name carried him long enough.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

I think even I could have covered about as well as he did this year. He was horrendous this season. Muschamp knows defense and what it takes. I guess the kid just didn’t have it.

If I get murdered in the city, don’t go revenging in my name…

Lord knows you’re gonna need some DB’S cause come November the deep ball is gonna hurt ya.

I just wonder how the taters got drug into this, other than the perfume.

LeAnthony Williams, Jr., made a public splash Monday afternoon, committing to Clemson via a YouTube video that showed the passion behind the player. Now that the recruiting process is over, he says he’s ready to get to work.

The 4-star cornerback out of Roswell (GA) picked Clemson over Georgia, Notre Dame, Tennessee and Florida. Other offers included Alabama, Auburn, LSU and Michigan. Williams is rated as the No. 87 player overall nationally by Rivals and is listed as No. 186 in the ESPN300. He visited Clemson’s campus for the Tigers’ first Junior Day earlier this year and came away from that visit knowing Clemson was the place he wanted to be.

http://www.tigernet.com/story/football/Four-star-commit-Clemson-program-headed-14605

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Double Standards…

“Kleenex, The Official Sponsor of Fishb8”

quote:
Originally posted by pitviper0404
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Double Standards…

Exactly, taters only report negative stuff about the program, and lord knows there has been plenty of that, "according to sources."

Article I read said one or both were expected starters. If they weren’t fit or motivated enough what are their backups doing and why are they backups?

First, Most, Biggest

quote:
Originally posted by Great White

Article I read said one or both were expected starters. If they weren’t fit or motivated enough what are their backups doing and why are they backups?

First, Most, Biggest

Expected? Pretty sure Harris started last year. The backups are paying attention and learning that Coach Boom will not put up with slackers. And when the "expected starters" leave, the backups become.....STARTERS. Is it really that hard to understand?

D J Neal, he pulled a Hank Snow as well

The South Carolina Gamecocks just got a little thinner at the already sparse wide receiver position. Rising Sophomore D.J. Neal has decided his talents may be better utilized elsewhere and announced he would transfer from the university Tuesday night.

Already sparse? I think they have 10-12 on the team.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

I dunno,when I googled it that came up,Garnet and Black was the source .

I think they said sparse because the coots only have four receivers that have caught a pass. The good news is Shaq Roland wants to come back.

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:

I dunno,when I googled it that came up,Garnet and Black was the source .

IMPOSSIBLE!!! There is no way Garnet and Black would double cross Capt. Crybaby and put out info like this. Are you sure you didn’t get this from one of those mean Tiger Fan websites?:smiley:

You gotta love someone crying about something and while doing so they accuse others of crying. Guess what that is…TATERLOGIC

Someone has Cock envy.

quote:

You gotta love someone crying about something and while doing so they accuse others of crying. Guess what that is…TATERLOGIC

No, I was laughing while calling you out for crying!! You used to be a great troll on these pages, but lately, you have become a crybaby…It’s sad actually!!

Where have I been crying and what was I crying about?