Testing

Ask ted what his prediction is on when the shad run will start.

What in all things holy is this??

“ANOTHER FESTIVUS MIRACLE”!!

Does the technology exist to revive the Thanksgiving thread, because as you know I have some great new updates that could take that thing to another level.

Dear Lord please let this happen.

color me flummoxed.

you post every other year on here usually about cooking or prime beef, but here you are on EF’s sending out the flare-revival thread. go figure.

oh you had a good run. eloquent, erudite prose on the Gastonia Thanksgiving - meth-heads, hookers, crossdressers.

you had your day. but your glory days are in the rear view mirror ole man.

pretty sure that thread is gone forever. nothing but a foggy memory.

Hey strick ,tell me more about the thanksgiving thread,that must have been before I was a interweb expert.

Don’t listen to Pod. He’s had on the same depend for three days.

It’s the stuff Chevy Chase movies are made of.

Now that Im wearing office clothes lets see if this is any easier from a desktop

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

There is an entire new menu bar above this area for typing and a direct box for uploading photos into

_______________________ After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

Serendipity at its finest.

Now let’s see a pancake that I’ve read about for years.

The ENTER-NET Fisherman

One of the little details about that masterpiece was the fact that it took place on Ted’s Nick Saban/Lake Thread. I tedded Ted right in his front yard. Sure the pictures, accounts and descriptions were internet gold but but all of that took a backseat, for me at least. Ted’s thread never got off the ground, at least in terms of boat rides and barbecues with Nick. Sure we had pretend hookers, sawed off fingers and flagging truckers down on Wilkerson to have a little fun but the tedding trumped all that.

Just to clarify there were no crossdressers at that time (per se). I mean there was but it was still hidden inside a seemingly normal Gastonian, one that crawled out of “his” window at 3:00 am naked to pleasure himself in a spec house that was under construction. I wonder if the seller had to disclose that? The tranny part that is now would blow that thread out of the water but alas…

One last thing I’d like to tell you people. It’s something that I thought would never happen to me. I was banned from the banana forum. Of all the sites I have belonged to I have never been banned. But when Dearly Depotted started calling a new member* stupid I just lost it. Those banana people are hell when they’re well and never get sick. Maybe Simply Bananas can get me back on there. Does he post here?

Ted do something.

with any luck he’ll start a Thanksgiving thread of some sort…

Billy!!!

Now we got a fighting chance of not only getting the band together again, but sending one all the way up the “Pop” charts.

Today is a travel day for me, traveling the Hillybilly Highway for the first time in a long time

I’ll be back, don’t go away

Was in your hood a few weeks ago with every other a-hole peeper in the world. Crept thru Banner Elk and Boone, was going to Mast to get some trinkets but the line was a mile long. Jumped on the Parkway, zigged instead of zagging and ended up in Elkin. Stayed the night in Gas-town and went to Hendersonville and Lake Lure the next day. Picked apples and chit. Drive safe out there.

The pictures of the dude missing the finger, the wife that would go out and pretend to be a hooker, Ted got Tedded and it was pure gold. We need an update.

I hope something similar comes back.

This thread reminds me of this… Awesome!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M_N2eeR338

RBF