the man in white and the man in blue

quote:
Originally posted by jellyfishII

Hey 00shotgun, my people tell me that you dont even have a boat, and you have never caught a marlin all by your self, all you have is a computer and a big mouth. let me know when want go gofishing , me and my son will show you how to catch one and you can show how us how to to release it. please let me know when you can go old buddy.

Thank you Guys, Me and my son have need your support and we have recieved it. thanks to all of you.

Hey Jelly,

Nice catch. Thats a day you wont forget. Now go get another one!

I for one like your spunk.

Keep on the hunt.

big dog

quote:

you have never caught a marlin

That’s me on the right.

The best thing to do when you catch them is go on and fillet them out. Then you dont have to worry bout all that reviving crap. Be easy to get your lure back too.

Sea Pro SV2100 Bay

Since your all about conservation how did you revive the one in that picture? ^^^^

Sea Pro SV2100 Bay

Hope you had the proper permits…

quote:
Originally posted by dandaman
quote:

Hey 00shotgun, me and my son and some of his buddies want to invite you to go fishing with us, so you can show us how to “properly” release a marlin. When can you go, Free of charge. letus know.

Jelly thats how you handle us enter net tuff guys:wink: Hell if blowgun dont take you up on the offer from the looks of what you got to the side of the boat maybe this ol dog needs to learn a few tricks :smiley:

No doubt

charlestonfishing.com the best free entertainment, available 24/7.

Congrats on the catch.

Insert Funny Line Here

00shotgun, one thing you do have, you got your self a hell of tan old buddy!

I have a feeling that if 00shotgun ever goes fishing with Jelly he might have a long swim back. Nice fish guys.

2895 Triton

I think 00 is a punk kid with nothing better to do than start s$*t

grab the gaff and another cold beer

Congrats. You live and learn, everyone has a dummy day on a boat at some point in there life, you just showed yours, so keep on. Good luck.

I heart this thread.

Mark
Mako 262 Twin Yammaha F200s
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

I can assure you all that me or my son will never make that mistake again, I done, back to 16, fish on

don’t throw the towel in because a few guys give you a tough time on the internet. We all started as rookies and I have made my share of mistakes along the way. Luckily the internet wasn’t here to make fun of me, hell it didn’t even exist. LOL. FIsh on dude. I don’t know too many of us that caught two billfish on our first rodeo. Try to weed through the ultra negative bs and learn from your mistakes. I am willing to bet everyone on here has made a big ass mistake before that would be considered very noobish, I know I have. Hell I have a list. Anyways. Keep it up. and remember it is our responsibility to be good stewards of the Ocean.

There’s a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. -Steven Wright-

get your permits and a flying gaff.

bulletsrcheap

Im not done fishin, im jus done talkin about it! fish on