The Yemassee Speed Trap

quote:
Originally posted by P-K
quote:
Originally posted by natureboy

PK. Are you all for random stops? With no reasonable suspicion?

I am not for random stops without cause.
Don’t make this something that it’s not

I have been saying, I’m for enforcing driving violations. Driving around here. Is dangerous.
If Jamestown strictly enforcing speed limits helps, I’m for it
If they are able to build s playground with the revenue without increasing taxes for their citizens, the more the better

BTW The way to combat speed traps is to drive the speed limit.
It ain’t rocket surgery

I reply again, speed trap towns are invariably corrupt. Are you in favor of corruption?

I’m for safe driving habits. Defeat your conspiracy theory by driving the speed limits posted

Theory??? Are you really that naïve? Show me the nice parks & playgrounds in Ridgeland - Jamestown - or Cottageville - You cant because that’s not what they do with the money , Its lavish trips, parties and huge bonuses. However I can show you a road going along at 55 MPH with a reduce speed sign 20 yd’s before a 40 mph sign around a curve . If you don’t know about it , the lesson will cost you over $300 because there’s no way you can drop 15 MPH in 20 yds safely.
How dare you insinuate that I don’t drive within the law. I drive at least 60K miles a year in my business, and I have a clean record. Never had an at fault accident. Spend some time reading up on speed trap towns before you shoot from the hip again.

You sound as if you have a temper. Is that why the po po put the bracelets on?
Just asking …

quote:
Originally posted by P-K

Just asking …

I’m not taking sides but that’s a pretty good one…

I don’t have a temper issue. I prefer the truth over guesses

quote:
Originally posted by P-K

Just asking …

or·ner·y

grouchy, grumpy, cranky, crotchety, cantankerous, bad-tempered, ill-tempered, dyspeptic, irascible, waspish;

common in old folks…

quote:
Originally posted by poly ball
quote:
Originally posted by P-K

Just asking …

or·ner·y

grouchy, grumpy, cranky, crotchety, cantankerous, bad-tempered, ill-tempered, dyspeptic, irascible, waspish;

common in old folks…

Its also very common with the Godless. But the many prayers are being sent for you Robbie

I have bad temper issues. Wanted to beat someones azz today in fact.

Tell a cop no and they will do everything they can to lock you up. So what if you win in court. Does the officer then face his own charges? Does the office pay your fees and losses from his pocket? NO !!! I would never insult a respectful officer but if your a cop and know this happens, yet does nothing, then your also guilty.