thieves

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

I think we should find whatever country is harboring these thieves, and NUKE IT!!!

We're gonna make having a bicycle grate again!
quote:
Originally posted by Edistodaniel
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

I think we should find whatever country is harboring these thieves, and NUKE IT!!!

We're gonna make having a bicycle grate again!
I will build a WALL around everyone's bicycles if you elect me!!! And anyone NOT riding a bicycle, we will kick them out of the country...

i can’t believe i clicked on this

i may use my cwp on myself

Don’t do that! We’ll miss you.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Dang, this thread has gone wild!!

Someone mentioned defending what they have worked for to shooting someone in the back that was not even mentioned over a bicycle to chest pounding gorillas saying how much of a badass they are.

Good freaking grief!!!

Carry on!!

Wish I had the wit of Peapod…

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

quote:
Originally posted by DoubleN

Dang, this thread has gone wild!!

Someone mentioned defending what they have worked for to shooting someone in the back that was not even mentioned over a bicycle to chest pounding gorillas saying how much of a badass they are.

Good freaking grief!!!

Carry on!!

Wish I had the wit of Peapod

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

Couple it with the handsomeness of RBF, and you’ll be a true ladies man fo sho…

RBF

“Make America Sane Again.”

The person who had the bike was confronted and the bike returned to my daddy with advice to the thief thay he should not go back for any reason.
I still think the police should have been called…but I will let the villagers handle this. Just glad he got it back. It wasn’t justbecause it ws his bike.
I gave it to him and that meant something g.
Ok. So carry on with yalls boy conversation hahahaha

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

Nice. Many folks wanting to unload lead on someone for a material item that ultimately got returned…

I now agree… Guns aren’t the problem… It’s the folks that carry them without the ability to discern… Funny thing, they can’t test that factor when obtaining a CWP… Anyone here that said they should have been pumped full of lead should voluntarily hand over their weapons as they are unfit to carry one… I am sure they won’t, so watch your back in the event they think you are stealing their parking place somewhere…

RBF

Villagers need to give thief an azz whooping he’d never forget, any way , glad your dad got his bike back.:sunglasses: Hows the recovery going? Good I hope!!!:smiley:

[http://www.militaryappreciationday.org

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

Nice. Many folks wanting to unload lead on someone for a material item that ultimately got returned…

I now agree… Guns aren’t the problem… It’s the folks that carry them without the ability to discern… Funny thing, they can’t test that factor when obtaining a CWP… Anyone here that said they should have been pumped full of lead should voluntarily hand over their weapons as they are unfit to carry one… I am sure they won’t, so watch your back in the event they think you are stealing their parking place somewhere…

RBF

Many wanted to unload on him. Just tell us which ones, if you would. Once we establish credibility, we’ll discuss further.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:

RBF

Many wanted to unload on him. Just tell us which ones, if you would. Once we establish credibility, we’ll discuss further.

Groupthink…

And, no… I won’t call them out. They know who they are…

RBF

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:

RBF

Groupthink…

RBF

That’s what I thought. Throwing out baseless accusations with no respect for the persons character or reputation.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:

RBF

Groupthink…

RBF

That’s what I thought. Throwing out baseless accusations with no respect for the persons character or reputation.

If I didn’t name them, how can this be accurate? Which person(s) did I disrespect? Can’t answer can you?

Nice ba

quote:
Originally posted by gail wins

Villagers need to give thief an azz whooping he’d never forget, any way , glad your dad got his bike back.:sunglasses: Hows the recovery going? Good I hope!!!:smiley:

When you see “Old Glory” waving in the breeze, know that it is the dying breaths of our fallen hero’s that makes it wave.
author unknown

Recovery is slow…if you can call it that at all. Sometimes I think it’s learning to adjust. I was thinking this morning about how much my life changed a year ago tomorow…and how I’ve had to change…the tears i shed in anger and pain and how much I’ve been through through it all. Sometimes its hard not to be angry…esp. with the system that is supposed to assist you in times like this…and it turns it’s back on you. That’s the part that makes me really angry.
Thing is…it happened.
I can’t turn the clock back and get my health and career back…but I can be grateful that I’m still here to see everyday even if it’s a painful one…I am surrounded by people,…family and friends who love me and who have been there for me as they always are.
That’s what means the most.
Sure I miss so much of what I did before…but then i think of the people who never got to do it at all.
Taking each day as it comes…Keeping the faith.

Always thank God.for life’s REAL Blessings…esp the little things.

I hope you all have a wonderful and Blessed weekend and 4th of July.
Please remember to thank those who serve and have.served our country…and hugg someone you love :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

We all love you, Penny. I’m sending you a hug :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

…and Im sending a big one back to you and your beautiful bride:)

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
Originally posted by penfishn

[quote]Originally posted by gail wins

author unknown

Recovery is slow…if you can call it that at all. Sometimes I think it’s learning to adjust. I was thinking this morning about how much my life changed a year ago tomorow…and how I’ve had to change…the tears i shed in anger and pain and how much I’ve been through through it all. Sometimes its hard not to be angry…esp. with the system that is supposed to assist you in times like this…and it turns it’s back on you. That’s the part that makes me really angry.
Thing is…it happened.
I can’t turn the clock back and get my health and career back…but I can be grateful that I’m still here to see everyday even if it’s a painful one…I am surrounded by people,…family and friends who love me and who have been there for me as they always are.
That’s what means the most.
Sure I miss so much of what I did before…but then i think of the people who never got to do it at all.
Taking each day as it comes…Keeping the faith.

Always thank God.for life’s REAL Blessings…esp the little things.

I hope you all have a wonderful and Blessed weekend and 4th of July.
Please remember to thank those who serve and have.served our country…and hugg someone you love :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

[/quote

Didn’t realize you were down Mrs. Pen. Miss all your pi