Thoughts on tonights game

If anyone wants to discuss it that is. My take is Alabama obviously needs to stop the run and if they are succesful doing that can Jake from state farm beat them with a passing game? I think Bama cruises in this one just like their last game.

After being released, a lot of fish die, but a lot of them live also.

I see what you did there.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I think you’re right…I mean the Dawgs barely squeaked one at home vs the Coots.

The Dawgs are playing really good ball right now…But Bama is playing better ball

Obviously, it could go either way, but I think the Dawgs have a good chance tonight. I am hoping that playing Alabama earlier in the season may have helped wash off some of that Alabama mystique. If the O-line can protect Fromm and the defense can pressure Hurst, I think UGA is capable of winning by 10.

“You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.” - C.S. Lewis

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

Obviously, it could go either way, but I think the Dawgs have a good chance tonight. I am hoping that playing Alabama earlier in the season may have helped wash off some of that Alabama mystique. If the O-line can protect Fromm and the defense can pressure Hurst, I think UGA is capable of winning by 10.

I like your way of thinking and it "would have" made me top Dawg in the parlay. However, at the moment, Fishb8 has switched his pick to Jawga. Oh the drama. https://youtu.be/jHjFxJVeCQs

Where did that come from? My son was calling him Jake From State Farm all last weekend?

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Pulling for Georgia. Even if, Rick Scott declared UCF nationally champs.

Ya know, it must be nice living in Neverneverland. Remind me to come visit you, when I need a break from reality.

quote:
Originally posted by Loon

Cocks did well stuffing the run, only problem was they didn't tackle and allowed 135yds after contact.

JAke From State Farm wears Khakis and sounds hideous over the phone.

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife

Who played Alabama earlier in the season? And Hurst plays for the Cocks, Alabams QB is named Hurts

Jake may have on khakis, but Im pretty sure you dont hear him.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz
quote:
Originally posted by Loon

Cocks did well stuffing the run, only problem was they didn't tackle and allowed 135yds after contact.

JAke From State Farm wears Khakis and sounds hideous over the phone.

I know the reference, just wondering if someone on ESPN came up with it that you two heard, or maybe heard it somewhere else.

That or you are as witty as a 10 yo. Which is a compliment by the way. Kids today are freaking hilarious.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

I think Fromm came up with it and it’s his instachatter name

Roll Tide!!!

and I went to Auburn!!!

Oh, my son doesn’t have access to any of that. He came up with it himself he said from the commercial and when he kept hearing the announcers say Jake Fromm he thought of the State Farm comm. So you aren’t as witty as a 10 yo after all. :smiley:

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Bama not cruising

quote:
Originally posted by Geronimo

Oh, my son doesn’t have access to any of that. He came up with it himself he said from the commercial and when he kept hearing the announcers say Jake Fromm he thought of the State Farm comm. So you aren’t as witty as a 10 yo after all. :smiley:

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/jake-fromm-hilarious-tweet-referencing-famous-state-farm-commercial

If you want to believe he made it up and hasn’t heard it then so be it,

I do.

And I won’t take that last comment as you calling my a son liar either. :wink:

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Half time show SUCK

Halftime is trash. Whoever decided to have this guy at halftime should be FIRED.

B.O.A.T. Bust Out Another Thousand!

2016 Sea Pro 219