Tic Toc a danger to Us all?

Smart money…

Don’t worry, I just saw where you were trolling all of my posts, looking for click bait.

Pathetic!

1 Like

Not sure what joy being an A-hole on a fishing sight brings you?

Not sure what being a sellout brings you either…

Must be sad, being a tiny little man, like you?

No where to go?

Makes me remember Bolbie.

1 Like

You’re going fishing early in the morning yet are sitting here arguing with me… :clown_face:

admin… moderator’s? and so many thought it was the political forum causing a problem. Nope, it is and always has been just a couple of bad elements that admin is too pussiefied to deal with…

Nope, you keep bringing political ■■■■ to this forum. Check your post where you come back and revived this thread with your political bullshit. You RIGHT WING PROPAGANDIST, FEAR MONGERS, CONSPIRACY THEORIST, MISINFORMATION and LIES ARE THE PROBLEM HERE>

RIGHT HERE IS WHERE YOU BROUGHT THIS THREAD BACK

1 MONTH LATER

Fred67Regular

22h

I 100% understand our Government banning tic toc on work devices. For that matter any non work related apps don’t need to be on government devices. Now “our” Government is looking to ban tictoc all together. Why? Personally I feel it is because they can not control the content like they used to with Twitter and still do with Google, facebook, and Youtube. They don’t want the news clips that have disappeared from Google searches turning up on tictoc like they have been lately.

This is america, if I want a foreign app on my personal phone or PC, then dammm it I’ll put it on there. Our Government is trying more and more to gain control over us all.

AND HERE

dm n bm

Fred67Regular

19h

Bay, what you think about Biden reversing Trump’s order to ban Tic Toc and Biden allowing this Chinese App to stay on Government computers and devices? Sounds like our President is taking it hard from China and raking in the big bucks. Did you know there is now evidence that Hunter could have and is still working with the FBI enabling Chinese spying? Would explain how he’s gotten away with so much, like Epstein and Ray Epps to name a couple. I wonder how much sensitive material china has stolen from our Government by Biden allowing it to stay on it’s devices?

AND HERE

Fred67Regular

Fripp

17h

Hey Fripp, the one thing we do know for sure about a war with China. General Miley and other treasonous military leaders will let China know before we strike.

Acting superior to cover up an inferiority complex, oldest trick around for inferior complex people???

THAT is the gain for RBF.

How do you cover up a moron with Peter Pan Syndrome? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Answer: You cant. They cannot control their urge to show stupid. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is this as good as you can ignore? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

FARRRRR FARRRRR better than you have ever done!!!#%$%???

crybaby

noun

cry·​ba·​by ˈkrī-ˌbā-bē

Synonyms of crybaby

: one who cries or complains easily or often

you ex military Fripp? I remember firing up the apn 59 (that was an old unit then) on the flightline to watch the weather on a kc-135. That was the plane I was assigned to before they changed my afsc to 45753c and I got stuck on the b1 and b2 program working DAS.

Hi Fred. No I’m just a ne’er-do-well derelict civilian. Aviation history and military and military aviation history buff and enthusiast. Recently read a few books about the development of Wild Weasels and later history and that kinda stuck in my mind when I entered my satirical post earlier. Father and Grandfather were in USAAF and USAS respectively. Step father was in the ATC in WWII also. I’m one of those that fit into the first part of this quote, sleeping soundly, “We sleep soundly in our beds, because rough men stand ready in the night to do violence on those who would harm us" I only study what others have done to protect our country. Did I understand that you worked around the B1 and B2 Bombers? That’s a pretty impressive MOS working on Strategic Bombers. Ever have to work on any BUFF’s, B52s that is? Thank you for your service Fred.

1 Like

““We sleep SOUNDLY in our beds”” is akin to the post I just made in the thread titled When’s our next crisis coming, check that one out.

1 Like

Also THANKS for your service, Fred, working around those bombers had to make you concerned for your safety constantly.