Tic Toc a danger to Us all?

@Fred67
SAC bases and Silos are a First Strike Target by the Soviets and also by the CCP’s PLA. Front Line Duty!

Major Trans-General Milley Vanilly has a hot line to his Chinese PLA counterpart so we got nothin’ to worry about?!?

Here’s one with Peter Pan Syndrome. Uncontrollable urge to bring politics to a fishing forum. Moron

was at Grand Forks N.D. for 5 years. Offered early out and got to keep my reenlistment bonus. At the time I could not cross train and only way off base was to “swap” with someone else. No takers. Right after I got out the cold war ended and they moved all the B1’s to Dyess, Ellsworth, and McConnell. Still had some b52’s before we got our squadron of B1’s. I still love that old plane. The b52 would jam at lower frequencies and I could take out the entire bases t.v. and radio. That is if I were brave enough to risk doing it. Of course not. ~ Spent a year in Keesler 8 hours a day 5 days a week learning things about electronic devices and theories I’ve not used in 30 years. No regrets though. Spent a few neat TDY’s getting to “hang around” the B2. To keep some married dudes home, I volunteered to work on the tankers headed over during desert storm. No B1 went, they were only Nuclear capable at that time.

Tid bit of random stuff. At the time if N.D. were to succeed from the Union it would be the World’s 3rd largest Nuclear Power. Not sure about that today? All missiles aimed to go across the pole and into Russia.

1 Like

Working on Strategic Bombers on a SAC base and the balloon goes up? No safer than guarding the Fulda Gap pre 1989 or the 38th Parallel @Offthechain anytime since 1953. Front Lines before the flash.
Thank you again.