Top Ten Reasons to Homeschool

This is the way I view life after multiple degrees and professional certifications…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnZ0Y4rvz6E

Funny thing about this movie is my name is Will, but not good Will…

I sent lil’ NutCracker Larry to Harvard before he came to stay with you. I decide it was best for you to homeschool him and kinda provide a military school atmosphere… lil’ bastard, kinda miss him…

Weird thing, he likes to get freaky with Chinchillas… Ain’t no schooling for that… Just stupid… Hope he never gets hammered and tries to hook-up with a Nutria… Sorta his dream girl…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry [br Really glad my child raising days are behind me. This world is a mess.

Me too Cracker, now I’ve got to worry about grands…</font id=“blue”>

This is my son, getting a good lesson on how not to release a cobia, and how to always protect your nuts:face_with_head_bandage: Lessons like that aren’t soon forgot!

I laughed the first time you posted this one a while back and still laugh at it!! Not laughing that your son got hurt, but… any good Nut shot is worth a laugh when it’s not yourself. :smiley: Cobia beat me black and blue from ankles to close nut proximity, due to my ignorance. </font id=“blue”>

Only thing negative about homeschooling as long as the parent has proper skills, is the absence of social skills a public school helps a child learn. Social skills that are discussed with a caring parent and improper/immoral skills and explained to the child. Don’t ever assume that any public system can do a parents complete job.

“If Bruce Jenner can keep his wiener and be called a woman, I can keep my firearms and be considered disarmed.”

In retrospect, I did get home schooled…

Every time I didn’t go to school, my Dad whipped my ass at home…

RBF