GFY??? A little defensive, aren’t we?

Excuses? I’ve heard them all!

quote:
Originally posted by Smokey Bear

GFY??? A little defensive, aren’t we?

I’ve been ripped before on keeping fish so I thought that I would put that out there.

Jason DeLeon
162 Scout Sportfish
90 Evinrude Oceanpro
Ugly Teal Decals

quote:
Originally posted by jasondel

I know this will piss off a bunch of people, but I don’t care. If you don’t like me keeping fish then GFY! Oh yeah cleaned it and it was free of roe (sp).

Jason DeLeon
162 Scout Sportfish
90 Evinrude Oceanpro
Ugly Teal Decals

I remember you…you were the yoyo last year that was on this site making up a fairytale about how you were going to beat someone (in a sparkly bass boat) up because you claimed they came too close to you…then when you were called on it because you kept changing your ridiculous story, you did the backstroke quicker than Michael Phelps in the Olympics.

You caught a nice fish…congratulations. Will it piss people here off? I don’t think anyone will be pissed off, because frankly, you aren’t worth getting pissed off about…especially someone that isn’t sure how to spell the word “roe”, and has a bad case of ***** envy because he doesn’t have a bass boat. Here’s a clue…no one cares what kind of boat you have, except for the eye pollution caused by your ugly teal decals. Get one of those “Queer Eye” makeovers, and your boat will look better, and you may be able to take that boulder sized chip off of your shoulder that you seem to carry for bass fishermen.

Some people may be disappointed that you ate that fish, but it is your right to do so. If you eat it or put it on the wall, it’s still not in the water, passing on it’s genes to future generations of bass.

What I think is most notable is the continually proven fact that some people will eat anything. If you’ll eat a 10 lb bass, I can hook youm up with some mudfish, carp, sailcats, or gar. They’ll likely be just as pleasing to the palate.

In closing, if all you want to do is “piss off a bunch of people”, then save the bandwidth here…take it over to the "Back Street Boys Fan Clu

6 lbs.

No way in hell that’s 10 lbs…get some scales.

"Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

15ft Dura-Craft 30hp Evinrude (My Baby!)

quote:
Originally posted by pitcher
quote:

I know this will piss off a bunch of people, but I don’t care. If you don’t like me keeping fish then GFY! Oh yeah cleaned it and it was free of roe (sp).

Jason DeLeon
162 Scout Sportfish
90 Evinrude Oceanpro
Ugly Teal Decals

I remember you…you were the yoyo last year that was on this site making up a fairytale about how you were going to beat someone (in a sparkly bass boat) up because you claimed they came too close to you…then when you were called on it because you kept changing your ridiculous story, you did the backstroke quicker than Michael Phelps in the Olympics.

You caught a nice fish…congratulations. Will it piss people here off? I don’t think anyone will be pissed off, because frankly, you aren’t worth getting pissed off about…especially someone that isn’t sure how to spell the word “roe”, and has a bad case of ***** envy because he doesn’t have a bass boat. Here’s a clue…no one cares what kind of boat you have, except for the eye pollution caused by your ugly teal decals. Get one of those “Queer Eye” makeovers, and your boat will look better, and you may be able to take that boulder sized chip off of your shoulder that you seem to carry for bass fishermen.

Some people may be disappointed that you ate that fish, but it is your right to do so. If you eat it or put it on the wall, it’s still not in the water, passing on it’s genes to future generations of bass.

What I think is most notable is the continually proven fact that some people will eat anything. If you’ll eat a 10 lb bass, I can hook youm up with some mudfish, carp, sailcats, or gar. They’ll likely be just as pleasi

quote:
quote:

Jason DeLeon
162 Scout Sportfish
90 Evinrude Oceanpro
Ugly Teal Decals

What I think is most notable is the continually proven fact that some people will eat anything. If you’ll eat a 10 lb bass, I can hook youm up with some mudfish, carp, sailcats, or gar. They’ll likely be just as pleasi

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=57419

Just to refresh your memory, that’s the link to your constantly changing rant that stretched on for three pages.

The Cliff Note version…

1)You claimed someone in a “red glitter boat” ran by your anchored boat, only twenty feet away, running 60-70 mph. In your words, if you’d had a gun, you’d have shot at him. With your wife and kid in the boat.

1. You then claimed to have the registration numbers off of that boat. Someone advised you to call DNR and report him, which you supposedly did…but you were then mystified as to why they didn’t call you back. Frankly, I’m not surprised.

2. When asked how you possibly could’ve read the numbers off of a boat running 70 mph that only came 20 feet from hitting you, the story changed…now you’d gotten into an argument at the boat ramp with said driver of the 70mph “red glitter boat”…in front of your wife and kid. Luckily, you said your wife got the hull number.

3. When asked make of boat it was, you didn’t know. When asked what the hull numbers were, you said you’d ask your wife.

4. I offered to call a Game Warden I know if you gave me the numbers, but you never provided any. Then, again, the story changed…now you were actually anchored approximately 60 yards off of the bank, and he ran between you and the bank. Which, when translated out, actually means that you were somewhere in the middle of the river, and someone drove a boat an undetermined distance away from you. In other words, your story had more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese.

Basically, what it boils down to is that you have some sort of inferiority complex because your wife made you buy a boat with ugly teal decals on it. It’s ok…I’m sure she thought the teal was pretty.

So…take a deep breath, take that “glitter boat” chip off of your shoulder, and quit making yourself look ridiculous with your “GFY’s”. If you’re seeking respect or admiration, that ain’t gonna cut it.

You caught a nice fish. You

quote:

http://old.charlestonfishing.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=57419

Just to refresh your memory, that’s the link to your constantly changing rant that stretched on. for three pages.

The Cliff Note version…

1)You claimed someone in a “red glitter boat” ran by your anchored boat, only twenty feet away, running 60-70 mph. In your words, if you’d had a gun, you’d have shot at him. With your wife and kid in the boat.

1. You then claimed to have the registration numbers off of that boat. Someone advised you to call DNR and report him, which you supposedly did…but you were then mystified as to why they didn’t call you back. Frankly, I’m not surprised.

2. When asked how you possibly could’ve read the numbers off of a boat running 70 mph that only came 20 feet from hitting you, the story changed…now you’d gotten into an argument at the boat ramp with said driver of the 70mph “red glitter boat”…in front of your wife and kid. Luckily, you said your wife got the hull number.

3. When asked make of boat it was, you didn’t know. When asked what the hull numbers were, you said you’d ask your wife.

4. I offered to call a Game Warden I know if you gave me the numbers, but you never provided any. Then, again, the story changed…now you were actually anchored approximately 60 yards off of the bank, and he ran between you and the bank. Which, when translated out, actually means that you were somewhere in the middle of the river, and someone drove a boat an undetermined distance away from you. In other words, your story had more holes in it than a block of swiss cheese.

Basically, what it boils down to is that you have some sort of inferiority complex because your wife made you buy a boat with ugly teal decals on it. It’s ok…I’m sure she thought the teal was pretty.

So…take a deep breath, take that “glitter boat” chip off of your

this is awesome… keep going

quote:
Originally posted by lostlocal101

this is awesome… keep going

Not much to keep going…the boy is out of his league.

I can’t help it if he has ***** envy over “glitter boats”…he’s just a poor redneck who’s upset because his wife dresses him in an ugly hat, and makes him buy a boat with ugly teal decals on it. He catches a nice fish, then eats it because his wife tells him to. Even though it tastes like roadkill carp, he chokes it down and comes on here thumping his chest hoping to start an argument.

It’s like his trying to stir the pot last year with his totally made up story about almost being hit by a “glitter boat”…it’s a total waste of time. It’s also notable that his use of the word “prolly” only cements SC’s legacy as being next to last in education. It’s patently obvious he’s a Clemson fan, since he was unsure of how to spell the word “roe”. Guess the fact it has three letters confused him.

Pitcher, tell us how you really feel…[:0]:face_with_head_bandage::smiley::wink:

KeyWest
Bluewater 2020CC
Yammy F-150
Don’t believe anything you hear, and only half of what you see!</font id=“blue”>

shake and bake

“roadkill carp”???

It’s been awhile since I have seen dead carp on the side of the road!

Couldn’t resist, Pitcher! Other than that…toasted him! :smiley:

quote:
Originally posted by waffleboy

“roadkill carp”???

It’s been awhile since I have seen dead carp on the side of the road!

Couldn’t resist, Pitcher! Other than that…toasted him! :smiley:

Carp’s nasty enough…the only thing worse could possibly be roadkill carp…:smiley:

This isn’t the one, but close to it. And, for the record, I think bass are quite tasty with a very white and firm meat, similar to a black sea bass.

Key West 21’6" BayReef
225 Honda
Tightlines and God Bless

kinda funny he came on here tryn to start a fight good fish you shouldnt have kept it but its your choice and dont get mad that you dont have a bass boat sells yours and get one then you can run down the river to and ride close to other dumdass in the middleb or the river anchor in the channel and you have to expect that

nice fish though

17’5 basstraker
f*** work lets fish

10lbs?

nice stang

7 lbs…at the most.