troubleshooting a WEN 2000W inverter generator

Was she able to get it working?

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Bonz, just order the #116 and you can’t go wrong:wink:

Beef with broccoli?

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Bonz, just order the #116 and you can’t go wrong:wink:

Beef with broccoli?

Now that is funny!

This is how I fixed mine, Bonzo. I jacked it up and put one of these under it. Problem solved :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

This is how I fixed mine, Bonzo. I jacked it up and put one of these under it. Problem solved :smiley:

that’s a nice’un Larry…but maybe a bit heavy for me to take to the beach to watch the football games :imp:
I’ll get back on it next week…news at 11!

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

quote:
but maybe a bit heavy for me to take to the beach to watch the football games

Almost certainly so! I had to round up a few country boys just to help get it out of my truck!

But I’ve just got to ask, do you really go to the beach and crank a generator and watch football games:question: That’s a problem I won’t have to worry about anyway. Although I could see it for frozen Mohitos :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Larry, will that run the whole house

quote:

do you really go to the beach and crank a generator and watch football games:question:

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

this weekend will be the second time in maybe 5 years we’ve done it…no, it is not a ritual, but just worked out that way this camping trip…

quote:

No, it can’t run everything in the house at once, but it doesn’t need to. It’s a fairly large house, 2 story, twice as big as we need now since the kids are grown and gone. It’s got 2 hot water heaters, 2 A/C and heat units, but it will run everything we need selectively using the breaker panel to select what we need. It can handle the refrigerator, freezer, lights, TV, computer, ceiling fans, one A/C and one hot water heater, and most importantly, the well pump. Good enough. I don’t think I’ve been upstairs in 6 months anyway.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Got ya a good one there, Larry.

Good luck on the fix, Bonz.

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

quote:
quote:

No, it can’t run everything in the house at once, but it doesn’t need to. It’s a fairly large house, 2 story, twice as big as we need now since the kids are grown and gone. It’s got 2 hot water heaters, 2 A/C and heat units, but it will run everything we need selectively using the breaker panel to select what we need. It can handle the refrigerator, freezer, lights, TV, computer, ceiling fans, one A/C and one hot water heater, and most importantly, the well pump. Good enough. I don’t think I’ve been upstairs in 6 months anyway.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Why do you heat hot water?

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Well, you got that generator running yet so Mrs. Bonzo72 can watch Mr. Cantore after the power goes out?

quote:
Originally posted by mdaddy

Well, you got that generator running yet so Mrs. Bonzo72 can watch Mr. Cantore after the power goes out?

no…gonna have to rely on the 5.5kw big boy to do all the work this weekend…Cantore does have a reservation for Fri and Sat nights in our FROG, but we’ll see…

You set up a tent and all Bonz:question: