USC sucks soo bad that...

playing the likely #1 team in the nation and it’s a noon game.

I’m cool with the noon game. Gonna be so anxious that day would rather get it over with and this way the cock fans can only get so drunk before noon. :wink:

Fritz got an extra ticket? I will sit with you…

At least we can fire the coaches earlier now.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by Too Busy

playing the likely #1 team in the nation and it’s a noon game.

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

Tractor laws apply to Columbia as well as Pickens.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptFritz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFlCD5CYAcU

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

I liked the Picard facepalm because he’s wearing your colors.

I wonder if they will be so embarrassed that they will try to hide in their own uniforms again.

Those sure were some pretty chicken feather helmets.

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

That annoys me too

This just in:

https://www.change.org/p/the-ncaa-change-the-carolina-clemson-rivalry-game-to-a-time-other-than-noon?recruiter=427862330&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

“But most of all, being under a Carolina sunset, with 85,000 of your closet friends Sandstorming in Williams-Brice Stadium is what we need right now, and is something we haven’t been able to see for too long of a time now.”

You just can’t make this stuff up!!:smiley::smiley:

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Closet friends. Maybe they really are ashamed to be cock fans.

Whoever wrote that petition should know that the Missouri game was away.

I prefer a 330, but who cares enough to start a petition? LOL. At least this way I’ll be home in time to start planning my outfits for the 2016 season.

www.baturinphotography.com

If payers/talent are the issue, why not give Elliot a chance. He seems to be a good motivator.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by RADDADDY

If payers/talent are the issue, why not give Elliot a chance. He seems to be a good motivator.

quote:

In this day in college football, winning is all that matters. Elliot would have had to have beaten more than just Vandy/Citadel to get the job. IMO he would have only been considered seriously for the job if he had beaten two of these: Tenn/TexasA&M/Florida. Sure he was competitive in all three of these games, but close doesn’t count; we all know that. He’ll win Saturday against the Citadel, get spanked by Clemson the following week, and return to his assistant coaching career after that.

I hope that SC keeps him around as he’s been very loyal and good for the players in a disappointing end to the 2015 season. I’m sure they’ll be some people looking for jobs in December though.

www.baturinphotography.com