watching Clemson game

Does it really matter if SC’s defense sucks?

Wow!

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Let the excuses begin… Where’s loud mouth Phin?

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Somebody’s got their big boy britches on today…

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Only 28 against GA St. I have to admit that even with Stoudt that surprised me.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

Thanks, Clemson for not covering the spread against Georgia STATE! Wow.

Watson will play Saturday.

Whether he is ready or not. And will get many qb runs

If Clemson runs the ball with the running backs and sticks with it, they beat USC easily. If they try to throw every down and try to run the qb, it’ll be a blowout the other way around. It all depends on how Chad Morris calls the game.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Lets just wait til the game. In all honesty who knows who will show up for next weeks game

There is no doubt in my mind that Clemson is the better teem, with Watson… But it in this game, the better team does not always win. Lots of emotions.

Agreed. I think it’s going to be a low scoring game as long as Stout isn’t allowed to throw or run the football unless the running backs are getting plenty of carries. If Watson plays then its all bets off.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

As a Fan, I hope he plays. He is fun to watch, though probably night against my team.
As CU fan, u gotta be thinking about the future. If he is rushed back before he is ready, it could be a lasting decision.

I’m not counting on Watson playing. I would love it if he does, but I don’t want him in there if he’s not 100%.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

USC beat Clemson with a backup QB and 2nd string RB a couple years ago. I do not want any excuses :stuck_out_tongue:

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

I only want Watson to play if he’s 100% healthy. No excuses and please don’t hurt that young man for one out of conference game. I hope he’s good and plays Saturday, but if there’s any question, don’t risk it. At least don’t run him up the middle where you know he’s going to take an unnessasary shot.

It’s pretty clear to me at this point that the Clemson staff only cares about winning and not about the health of their qbs. Watson is an outstanding young athlete and I wish him the best. Dabo has made the SC game way more important than it should be. Priorities I guess.

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

I only want Watson to play if he’s 100% healthy. No excuses and please don’t hurt that young man for one out of conference game. I hope he’s good and plays Saturday, but if there’s any question, don’t risk it. At least don’t run him up the middle where you know he’s going to take an unnessasary shot.

It’s pretty clear to me at this point that the Clemson staff only cares about winning and not about the health of their qbs. Watson is an outstanding young athlete and I wish him the best. Dabo has made the SC game way more important than it should be. Priorities I guess.

Did you see the USC vs Kentucky game? Kentucky ran the same play up the middle and gashed us. That better be Clemsix game plan.

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.

quote:

LOL

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

I met his mom briefly last night and she said he is getting stronger, but would not project, or at least would not say. I get the feeling that SHE would not let him play if he weren’t 100%.

quote:
Originally posted by saltydog235
quote:

LOL

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Back to the children’s table with you Marky. The men are talking football here.

Careful, he is sensitive. Probably going to challenge you to a football knowledgeoff.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014