watching Clemson game

I know salty, so would every other team in the Acc. Grow up

quote:
Originally posted by UT_VOLS13
quote:
Originally posted by saltydog235
quote:
Originally posted by Fishb8

I think CU would have lost the first 3 games and probably UF.

USC would have 2 losses. FSU and GT

Louisville, BC and UNC would beat Sakkerliner.

Mark
Pioneer 222 Sportfish Yamaha F300
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

“Life’s tough…It’s even tougher if you’re stupid” John Wayne

Well who would CU beat that SC played?

The way that offense has been playing, any of them or none of them. Defense is the only reason Clemson isn’t 3-8 right now.

Mark
Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn’t go so far as to call a dog filthy but they’re definitely dirty. But, a dog’s got personality. Personality goes a long way.

quote:

I know salty, so would every other team in the Acc. Grow up

You can tuck that poked out pouting lip back in MasterB8, Sakkerliner isn’t a good football team right now, neither is Clemson. It’s pretty apparent by just looking at the records and stats. If you combined them, you may have a top 15 team, no more than that though.

Mark

That’s salty for your useless information,
USC would pull a big ole goos egg in the mighty ACC
CU would be undefeated.

Most realistic answer…

quote:

That’s salty for your useless information,
USC would pull a big ole goos egg in the mighty ACC
CU would be undefeated.

Most realistic answer…

Is that what I said? If so, please show me. Are you kin to the Clintons or Obamas? Only a democrat would take that leap.

I’m sorry your team sucks, it isn’t my fault. Mine sucks too, hopefully next Saturday it just won’t suck as bad as yours.

Mark

“If the losing team had executed better and scored more points, they would have won”*

• Saltydog235

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

It’s only unthinkable if you don’t think it.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

Here’s the unthinkable: Gamecocks lose, Spurrier retires after another crappy bowl loss, and who the hell wants to coach at the white trash U, with their white trash mascot?

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
Originally posted by tigerfin

Here’s the unthinkable: Gamecocks lose, Spurrier retires after another crappy bowl loss, and who the hell wants to coach at the white trash U, with their white trash mascot?

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Does he get to keep his 90’ Fathead?

Mark

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

It’s only unthinkable if you don’t think it.

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

You have the potential for greatness. Capt Ladies Fur Coat only gets it if Charleston City Paper bestows it.

Mark

Stoudt could be better than Boyd

quote:
who the hell wants to coach at the white trash U, with their white trash mascot?

Wow, really? I expect this from some of the tater fans but not you. What exactly makes USC “white trash U”?

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

quote:

Stoudt could be better than Boyd

If he beats Sakkerliner Saturday it’d be a check to the positive. Sure hasn’t been too good though. Got that one wrong admittedly.

Mark

Is it just me or does Andrew Luck look like an extra in the movie “Quest for Fire”?

Dudes got a pool table for a forehead.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:
who the hell wants to coach at the white trash U, with their white trash mascot?

Wow, really? I expect this from some of the tater fans but not you. What exactly makes USC “white trash U”?

Sometimes I type before my conscience can tell me not to. On the other hand, if you were given the task of coming up with a universal symbol for the lowlife dredges of southern society, what would that symbol be?

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:

Sometimes I type before my conscience can tell me not to. On the other hand, if you were given the task of coming up with a universal symbol for the lowlife dredges of southern society, what would that symbol be?

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

How bout a UFO?

Only for those who run for mayor and build welcome centers.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:

Only for those who run for mayor and build welcome centers.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Sounds like you know the astronaut in waiting .

No, but I’ve been right past his place a few times. If you want a good laugh, look it up on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRmZkHHAEbg

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

quote:

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

Orange and purple is as white trash as white trash gets :wink:. Cocky is considered one of the top 3 Mascots every year. He has been named mascot of the year several times.

Key West 1720 115 HP Johnson Saltwater.