Originally posted by Black Bart
quote:
Originally posted by blackangus
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

[quote]Originally posted by blackangus

WOW!! See what I mean bart? With that big brawl going on in this video,you jumped all over the chris rock subject… You just proved my point. Thanks…lmao

That's not exactly fair. What's there to say about the video? A bunch of fanatics have a brawl with cops and 2 of the fanatics get shot. Isn't that what should have happened? Is this one of those tests where everyone has to say something negative about the white people to prove they aren't racist?

Meanwhile, Chris Rock, who is notorious for racist humor is taking advantage of a very sensitive situation in order to promote himself…

What’s the rule for BB? Is he required to comment on every post that involves white on white police incidents (which there aren’t many on CF.com) before he can comment on a black man again?

Angus,

Whatever point you’re try

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

[quote]Originally posted by blackangus

WOW!! See what I mean bart? With that big brawl going on in this video,you jumped all over the chris rock subject… You just proved my point. Thanks…lmao

That's not exactly fair. What's there to say about the video? A bunch of fanatics have a brawl with cops and 2 of the fanatics get shot. Isn't that what should have happened? Is this one of those tests where everyone has to say something negative about the white people to prove they aren't racist?

Meanwhile, Chris Rock, who is notorious for racist humor is taking advantage of a very sensitive situation in order to promote himself…

What’s the rule for BB? Is he required to comment on every post that involves white on white police incidents (which there aren’t many on

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

There were 4 more black on black shootings in Savannah last night. Let’s not add any from here, men :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

No cops were invovled?!?! Oh my!!! [:0]

Okay, I’m really done now…:wink:

“I’m not a hundred percent in love with your tone right now…”

Well there goes another discussion.

“Angus Sharpton” LO freaking L!!

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

I thought that was hilarious too, but I didn’t want to stir it up even more… Ha!

Redfish Baron Extraordinaire

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by sellsfish

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

What are you laughing at? That makes you Paul Jackson …lol

It is so simple it hurts.Police tell you to do something do it.***** about is later.

Stonoman