Wear your buffs and sunscreen kids

This is how my morning is going.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Ouch, that is a good sized divot. I know that crap hurts.

Let me know if I can do anything for ya - and a good reminder to everyone here about the SPFs. That stuff is no joke.

Looks like the Doc used a melon baller.

Boat drinks, Waitress I need 2 more boat drinks!

Ouch, hopefully you have a speedy recovery and a good healing.

speedy recovery Capt…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Ouch I hope it heal quickly for you. I had a nice slice out of my back this year. People look at me funny when I am at the beach in a long sleeve shirt and big hat, but it was a wake up call for me.

Hope you heal quickly. I would carry packs of Bullfrog 30-45spf on my boat,as soon as folks got settled I would toss them 2 packs. I would continue to suggest they put it on throughout the day.When they would ignore the idea I told them no WHINNING AND CRYING when they were the color of a Red Cross. Most learned a lesson and would bring their own sunscreen the next time or ask for some.

I had one cut off my shoulder about a month ago. The funny thing is, I always put sunscreen on my face, but for some reason I cant remember to put some on if I take my shirt off. I will from now on.

'06 Mckee Craft
184 Marathon
DF140 Suzuki

I thought you were a blonde…

www.baturinphotography.com

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

band him!

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Dang Fritz! that sucks. I pray that it is not melanoma. They have cut 16 pieces off my dad over the last 5 years. Doc Henry took 2 off my back this past summer. Good luck

PROUD YANKEE

Oyster Baron

NMFS = No More Fishing Season

“Back home we got a taxidermy man. He gonna have a heart attack when he see what I brung him”

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod
quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

band him!

“I am not involved in this thread, only helping Fred understand who he is dealing with.”

Just for Men is like $9.99 a box; I’m just sayin.

Don’t be mad bro…

It can turn whatever color it wants as long as it doesn’t turn loose.

Down here is where a signature goes but they can confuse and anger some people so I don’t have one.

Oh it’s a glorious head of hair, no doubt about that.

Speedy recovery Capt.

Straight up from the heart, Hope all turns out well.

Never know what we are destined to endure. Pray it’s just basal cell carcinoma. Good luck dude. Love life.

All b.s. aside, any man that can make a living giving others the joy of fishing is all right in my book.

Let’s start fresh Fritz. We will never see eye to eye on many issues, but we both have the love of fishing.

[quote]Originally posted by CaptFritz

It can turn whatever color it wants as long as it doesn’t turn loose.

:smiley::smiley::smiley:

now that’s a good one!!

take care and I hope you heal quickly!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

Never know what we are destined to endure. Pray it’s just basal cell carcinoma. Good luck dude. Love life.

All b.s. aside, any man that can make a living giving others the joy of fishing is all right in my book.

Let’s start fresh Fritz. We will never see eye to eye on many issues, but we both have the love of fishing.

This is one classy response!!!

Wish you the best, Capt.

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

quote:
Originally posted by DoubleN
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67

This is one classy response!!!

Wish you the best, Capt.

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

Thanks! I don’t want the asshat persona anymore! again life is short. And I would imagine I probably have been an asshat from time to time on this site.

I sure don’t want to kick a decent man when he is down, and poor old Fritz looks like he could us a pick me up!

Keep us posted Fritz. What did they remove? other than a chunk of your nose…

Fritz, here is my ultimate humbleness to you. You may not remember, but I stated that instant grits could be as good as stone ground. I was wrong, you were right.</font id=“red”> I got a bag of Stone Ground grits from Round O milling. They were by far the best grits I’ve ever eaten. Takes a lot more time(20 min), but worth it.

Note to all. Not 3 cups to 1, Use 4 cups chicken broth to one cup grits. :wink:

My Dad had his nose cut on a few times. It scared me and I do my best to always put sunscreen on. Hope that is the last of it and you heal fast.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Thanks for the well wishes. Had a spot on my nose that would bleed in the mornings and then go away for awhile only to reappear months later and repeat itself. It came around the first part of September and never left. Had the MOHS surgery today and they say that all the cancer is gone from the area.