West Ashley Car Break Ins

Probably right. Any truth that Fred’s a chick? I’m hearing things

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Probably right. Any truth that Fred’s a chick? I’m hearing things

Do you answer back to the things you hear? Do the voices at least say I’m as cute as you are.

:smiley::wink::wink::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

I’ll be your huckleberry pea pop. :kissing_closed_eyes:. I heard you were really cute and snugly.

“Why Bruce?”

Sorry for the stupid people that are trying to make a quick buck off of a good person,I guess being a rock star will make you do anything to get a hit.I hope you get your stuff back.

Double D.

I’m praying to Mary Mother of Jesus that Seasick11’s negligence doesn’t result in someone getting hurt or worse, killed. Could he be held as an accessory if something happens by his gun?

quote:
Originally posted by P-K

I’m praying to Mary Mother of Jesus that Seasick11’s negligence doesn’t result in someone getting hurt or worse, killed. Could he be held as an accessory if something happens by his gun?

Someone prolly wouldn't be held responsible in criminal court, but could be liable in civil court.. Depends on what's in the official police report about whether the vehicle was locked and adequately secured under a reasonable person argument... Other things to consider are whether there had been known break-ins around the area that would cause a reasonable person to take additional precaution to secure the weapon further... Either way, not a good situation to put yourself into fo sho because if someone gets killed with the gun, the family of the person killed will come after the owner if there are assets to be had...

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by P-K

With that said PK could I be held accountable if someone stole a shovel out of my yard and bashed someones brains out with it? How can anyone see negligence for a criminal BREAKING into a vehicle and stealing? Negligence that the thug is probably still on the street, I’ll bet you $1000 dollars if he/she gets caught they have a record. Maybe Seasick could hold the judicial system for negligence?

All because a woman burnt her cootch with hot coffee and got money for it. Dang sue happy Country we are in. Any lawyer that would take a case like that should be disbarred.

“Why Bruce?”

Cootch? You are a chick. I new it

quote:

Now, now, PeePal… Be nice…

However, it does seem a little odd how Fred is so obsessed with Bruce Jenner, and the whole military transgender topic… Prolly just a coinkydink…:wink:

RBF

Fred, it’s all got to do with the lawyers advertising! There are gon’a get what the suckers deserve! Just call *** ever 5 min on any tv station. Before I retired if I had a man hurt on the job a lawyer would call him before he left the doctors office!

quote:

May I ask what you like to call the vajayjay?

so you have never called a ladies parts a cootchie? Hmmmm…

Pea pop, what is your infatuation with thinking I’m a chick? Is it simply the fact that you wish it so much? Or in your simple mindset do you think that it may get under my skin? … if so you are gonna have to dig the well much deeper:smiley:

You need to take a deep breath, mix a drink and just get over the fact that I can never full fill your twisted needs.

I really think you have started a bromance with me… kind of creeping me out. Guess I’ll still be your huckleberry… if you insist.

by the way… what’s FAC stand for on our reply to the greedy trout?

“Why Bruce?”

This thread is hard to read.

If you own a handgun, and leave it in your vehicle OVERNIGHT, locked or not, you’re an idiot.

Wadmalaw native
16’ Bentz-Craft Flats Boat

quote:
Originally posted by leadenwahboy

If you own a handgun, and leave it in your vehicle OVERNIGHT, locked or not, you’re an idiot.

Wadmalaw native

X2

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

NCPD just posted another update from an arrest they made yesterday. A LOT of drugs and stuff from a home, suspects arrested, and TWO guns recovered. BOTH of them were reported stolen out of Charleston…

Wadmalaw native

quote:

Wadmalaw native

WOW that was harsh, but no hard feelings. So are you an idiot if you leave guns in a house that is locked up? A locked car and a locked compartment in a car is safer than some locations in a locked house my friend. Like I said earlier, if I lived in the city I wouldn’t do it. But I am not an idiot for doing so were I live no more than leaving them in my house.

When I was in the service I couldn’t carry one in the dorm, so I’ve had many long guns and pistols locked in my car.

I guess you are calling all the Law enforcement officers idiots too? I know many that leave a few in the trunk of a cruiser. Some don’t want to bring them into the home.

“Why Bruce?”

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Wadmalaw native

WOW that was harsh, but no hard feelings. So are you an idiot if you leave guns in a house that is locked up? A locked car and a locked compartment in a car is safer than some locations in a locked house my friend. Like I said earlier, if I lived in the city I wouldn’t do it. But I am not an idiot for doing so were I live no more than leaving them in my house.

When I was in the service I couldn’t carry one in the dorm, so I’ve had many long guns and pistols locked in my car.

I guess you are calling all the Law enforcement officers idiots too? I know many that leave a few in the trunk of a cruiser. Some don’t want to bring them into the home.

“Why Bruce?”

Don’t take it so harshly, Fred. You’re in the country…different.

This is about one thing and one alone…a pattern. Kids (yes, kids) are going around neighborhoods in West Ashley, North Charleston, Summerville, etc., going driveway to driveway in the middle of the night checking cars. If they’re unlocked, they rummage through them and take what they want. If they’re locked, and appear to be worth taking a look, they break in, very quickly and quietly. If they find what they want they haul ass, if not, they keep looking.

They’re looking for guns. I’m not googling numbers, but I believe NCPD said it was 46% of guns they recovered that were previously reported s

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

Wadmalaw native

“Why Bruce?”

Don’t take it so harshly, Fred. You’re in the country…different.

This is about one thing and one alone…a pattern. Kids (yes, kids) are going around neighborhoods in West Ashley, North Charleston, Summerville, etc., going driveway to driveway in the middle of the night checking cars. If they’re unlocked, they rummage through them and take what they want. If they’re locked, and appear to be worth taking a look, they break in, very quickly and quietly. If they find what they want they haul ass, if n

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom
quote:
Not sure what RBF said as I have him blocked, but I am sure it was just something to stir the pot.

Sometimes I wonder why I haven’t done the same thing.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Did it over a year ago, it’s great!!

One Simple Thanks!!

http://www.militaryappreciationday.org