What happens if your dad won't listen

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry
quote:
I'm good with cummunication

Maybe not so good at spelling :smiley: Which does help us all to communicate better. I do like your enthusiasm :sunglasses:

Agreed with Larry, I like your enthusiasm for the sport.

I would encourage you to have more respect for people more experienced than yourself than you seem to show— speaking of the way you have talked about your dad here on a forum that is seen by THOUSANDS of eyes every day. You should only (only, only, only) have words for your father that honor him. If you have a single word to say about him that is a criticism, don’t post it on a public forum. That’s just disrespectful, wrong, and arrogant (I’m not trying to bust your chops here, I’m just being honest and hoping you see what I’m talking about). Also, show respect for others by attempting to use good grammar and punctuation. I’m not an old fogey, I’m 36, and I can read both “text speech” and ancient Koine Greek. I can assure you that the Greek makes far, far more sense than “text speech”, and it’s one of the reasons that the Greeks produced better philosophers than modern America could ever hope to, with our language falling apart as it is.

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

Am I the only one wondering why anyone is even responding to this thread? Sorry, had to say that.

quote:
Originally posted by TrebbleTrouble

Am I the only one wondering why anyone is even responding to this thread? Sorry, had to say that.

Agree. I feel we are being punked. I am unsubscribing know.

Peace.

I love to fish that’s why I’m on here is to learn about fishing not what you guys think of my spelling

Before one feels elated and makes planes he must secure his “fish”

quote:
Originally posted by muttsandjeff

My advise to you is to use spell check. Your inability to write a comprehendible sentence is killing me. It is kind of amusing though.

You are so dumb… Bahahaha

Just remember, most of the members you are asking these questions to are “old”. Therefore they or (we) however you would like to look at it do not know what half of your text abbreviations are so you can assume that your questions are not being understood in the manner that you are asking. Even if your spelling is not great keep the abbreviations to a minimum and you will get better ■■■■■■■■

2000 20’ Twin Vee twin nissan 50’s

quote:
Originally posted by Miller_time2

I love to fish that’s why I’m on here is to learn about fishing not what you guys think of my spelling

Well, that’s fine, and you’ll learn a lot about fishing on this site, but I can assure you that fishing is the most useless skill that you need at the moment.

… The Cross of Christ is the anvil upon which the hammer of evil wore itself out.

quote:
Originally posted by Redfish_matt
quote:

Well, that’s fine, and you’ll learn a lot about fishing on this site, but I can assure you that fishing is the most useless skill that you need at the moment.

I beg to differ friend. Fishing is one of the most important skills he can learn right now. You’re talking about a 15 year old kid who has never once had a bad report from a teacher thru 9th grade, not a single disciplinary action his entire school career. In fact, all of his teachers say, if only my whole class was this well behaved. Your talking about a student Athlete with excellent grades. Your talking about a kid that loves the outdoors more then anyone I’ve ever met. Your talking about a kid that tells me (dad) all the kids in school are into smoking weed, video games and gangster music. They are so dumb. Why don’t they get outside?

. I would say all the grown men on hear picking on a kid just rambling on about what he loves could learn a thing or two from him. Keep asking the questions and posting your fishing pictures you’re so proud of son, and we will work on that grammar when it’s raining.

quote:

Here is the deal. Me and my dad don’t see eye to eye on how to fish but I catch more fish then he does he says we should troll I say we bottom and he says that we should use a cork I say no idk if any body has help plz reply

I would argue the better fisherman with you, however I think the better question here is, what happens when son doesn’t listen to dad? Think about it…

“I don’t care about spelling its a forum not one of my school projects”

That’s why no-one here is giving you any respect. It’s a forum that you voluntarily joined, try to act and communicate appropriately and in a manner that the other people here expect (the people from who you are asking for information). Otherwise, get the hint that people don’t want to interact with you while you act this way.
Stop giving people ammunition to use against you and call you out.

All Day I Dream About Fishing
Malibu eXtreme
Diablo Adios
Key West 1720

Give me a break dude. If you are not an alias trolling for some action, then YOU are definitely the problem. If my son were to speak negatively about me on a public forum, he wouldn’t get the opportunity for quite some time.

quote:
Originally posted by "Miller Time"
quote:
quote:

I beg to differ friend. Fishing is one of the most important skills he can learn right now. You’re talking about a 15 year old kid who has never once had a bad report from a teacher thru 9th grade, not a single disciplinary action his entire school career. In fact, all of his teachers say, if only my whole class was this well behaved. Your talking about a student Athlete with excellent grades. Your talking about a kid that loves the outdoors more then anyone I’ve ever met. Your talking about a kid that tells me (dad) all the kids in school are into smoking weed, video games and gangster music. They are so dumb. Why don’t they get outside?

. I would say all the grown men on hear picking on a kid just rambli

quote:
Originally posted by RADDADDY

Give me a break dude. If you are not an alias trolling for some action, then YOU are definitely the problem. If my son were to speak negatively about me on a public forum, he wouldn’t get the opportunity for quite some time.

quote:
quote:
quote:

I beg to differ friend. Fishing is one of the most important skills he can learn right now. You’re talking about a 15 year old kid who has never once had a bad report from a teacher thru 9th grade, not a single disciplinary action his entire school career. In fact, all of his teachers say, if only my whole class was this well behaved. Your talking about a student Athlete with excellent grades. Your talking about a kid that loves the outdoors more then anyone I’ve ever met. Your talking about a kid that tells me (dad) all the kids in school are int

Mr. Miller , let me say a lot of the people on here have been member for years and have seen a lot of junk come and go . They have nothing to contribute in a helpful way and from idleness they jump on anything that looks or smells fishy . It comes and goes with different folks , some are nice all the time some part time and some never .

It’s easy to be misunderstood when you don’t see someone in person or you never get to know the personality of the individual and this goes both ways. Tell your boy to keep posting and to just take in the good stuff while ignoring the negative talk . Explain to his about constructive criticism and to learn from this too .

I for one am glad to see your boy is interested in fishing instead of games , drugs or other harmful ways . Tight lines to you and him .

quote:
I say we bottom and he says that we should use a cork I say no idk if any body has help plz reply

Heck, that’s easy. You fish on the bottom, he fishes with a cork, see which works the best :sunglasses: One day one is better, next day or next tide the other. Some days both work equally as good.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Cracker Built Custom Boats

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Fishingpox

Mr. Miller , let me say a lot of the people on here have been member for years and have seen a lot of junk come and go . They have nothing to contribute in a helpful way and from idleness they jump on anything that looks or smells fishy . It comes and goes with different folks , some are nice all the time some part time and some never .

It’s easy to be misunderstood when you don’t see someone in person or you never get to know the personality of the individual and this goes both ways. Tell your boy to keep posting and to just take in the good stuff while ignoring the negative talk . Explain to his about constructive criticism and to learn from this too .

I for one am glad to see your boy is interested in fishing instead of games , drugs or other harmful ways . Tight lines to you and him .

Thanks, you sound like a someone with experience with kids. One who would know a 15 year old is going to question everything, want to do everything his way right or wrong. Then when he fails because of his stubbornness will say, dang dad, you were right all along.

quote:
it's funny he gets 50 comments when he posts. Most popular on here.

Not sure “popular” is the word I would use. “Comment provoking” perhaps.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”.

I do listen to my Dad i couldnt ask for a better Dad some times we just dont see eye to eye

quote:
quote:
quote:

. I would say all the grown men on hear picking on a kid just rambling on about what he loves could learn a thing or two from him. Keep asking the questions and posting your fishing pictures you’re so proud of son, and we will work on that grammar when it’s raining.

<hr height="1" noshade id="