What I Just Ate

1 Like

I tried the ‘premix’ too… came out looking better but tasted pasty a little. I’ll give it a go with the shaken not stirred method soon enough.

Thanks! :+1:

Maybe to much flour?

Monkey See
Monkey Do

While the rest of the country discussed abortion, guns, murder, rampant inflation, gas prices, and the general moral decline of our society we celebrated Ms Fishers mothers 88th birthday.

Happy Birthday Moms

She likes ice cream, so I hooked her up

1 Like

Haha, so you’ll post a picture of your Mom’s face, but not your own…

Tell your Mom RBF says HB…

Happy Birthday Grandma’ Fisher! And a toast to you, with the Diet Mt. Dew :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not such a good picture.
Maybe something on the lens.

What is that?

It looks like something I’d like,a lot

Bacon wrapped zucchini boat. Stuffed with Italian sausage. The color don’t even look right in the picture.

Spoiler alert: The ending to EFer’s epic novel…

Man warns about blowing up Home Depot with bowel movement, cops called (nypost.com)

Those peaches and mt dew remind me of a dish my wife won’t make for me anymore… says it’s unhealthy, probably because I eat too much. It’s done in a casserole dish with the peaches wrapped in I think hungry many biscuit doe, mt dew, cinnamon, butter, sugar … I don’t know but dang if it is good!! I for got all about it. Gonna beg the wife. Lot’s of things she quit fixing for me that she says is unhealthy. Good thing there is a lot of tasty healthy stuff out their.

As long as you don’t have to eat
turkey bacon

Turkey bacon is terrible. Once I had some home made yellowfin tuna belly bacon. Was wonderful. Didn’t get as crisp as hog bacon but the flavor was great!!

Love me some spaghetti.
I like it cold the next day. I liked the greasy spaghetti that came in the C rats

That spaghetti makes me want to join up with EFs crew.haha Anybody remember Tom Portaro’s Italian Restuarant on Rivers?Or as we referred to it,the dual lane.It was the only dual lane road around here back then.

You’re showing some age there…

1 Like