What I Just Ate

Bingo sman, thats a score.

Dont take all the orange stuff that starts getting woody and it will either keep flushing or flush again later. Save some seed…

Dont eat the white ones

Gotcha thanks

Test batch. Garlic, butter, salt, olive oil, and shroom slices

needs a pinch more salt

Why do you need Bob tears… You done beat Shunkey tearless… You know you support that type of stuff…

What about the ones typically found in cow pastures with the purple Fringe around the border???

Jajaja OTC. I watched that episode of the Beverly Hillbillies when they was smoking crawdads the other night.

DHEC poisoned the Cow feed, and did away with the purple fringed ones around thirty years ago.

Bob was already senseless did you see how many times he posted those stupid pictures

Sman.
I seen that not too long ago myself. Granny was going down by the lake to smoke some crawdads. But she needed the pot first…

Getting ready to feed the platoon bacon lettuce tomato & avocado sandwiches for lunch.

3 lb of bacon
2 heads of lettuce
6 tomatoes
3 :avocado: avocado
And a jar of mayonnaise.

2 Likes

@Offthechain Thats the way i like my bacon

1 Like

Bacon is my crack…

Man you’ve been having some pretty corn…

No doubt some pretty corn. First year in 30 that I did not plant corn. At a bare minimum I usually freeze 300-400 ears a year. I blame the deer and not myself… Well, maybe a little on myself.

Live and learn.

Never eat chicken of the wood mushroom off pine, cedar, or especially locust.

Stick to oak, maple, and fruit trees.

I cant tell you how miserable last night was because i didnt know better.

So anyway, live and learn.

On the bright side, i lost 6-7 pounds last night, so theres that

1 Like

Geez, hope you feel better real soon

oh no! I have read that eating them off conifers/evergreens was a bad idea, not sure if i would’ve thought about it with locust.

never had a backlash, but that sounds bad! and it was such a pretty shroom too…

now, if i could just find a lcoal farmer who grows his own corn to feed his cattle and doesn’t use any antifungals in storage…

I have 180 acres of corn planted adjacent to the hunting property this year…

1 Like

Corn fed deer are my favorite

1 Like

Back in the saddle

Ride em Cowboy Yeehawww

I think Barbawang was referencing corn with no fungicide fed to cows and then comes mushrooms off the poop. :wink:

How did the earlier dry weather affect your corn? I’ve seen some fields up that way that are done for. Didn’t know you were getting into the corn Business. Hope you the best with it!

Karma bites again!