What I Just Ate

How do you cook the broccoli?

In the oven, just have to put it in the last few minutes after the potatoes and other stuff is about done. If you dont its cooked to a crisp before the peppers get soft

Just fresh veggies, olive oil, and salt

1 Like

Ahhh… The Fairway Cafe at Boone Golf Club…

Musta had it bad thinking of RBF the whole time you were there…

Using my little camping grill.
I believe I have a snake living in my gas grill. I’ll investigate this weekend and see if he needs relocating or if he needs to be come headless.

On the chops a little bit of salt pepper and Caribbean jerk.
On the shrimp marinade in coconut rum with Old Bay jerk and lemon pepper

1 Like

You could charge a lot for that in a restaurant

I must thank everyone that has contributed to this thread! It has been fun to see the different ideas that everyone has . When I log on this is the first thing I check! I especially enjoy seeing the wild mushrooms and home grown items.

I’ve learned i need to step up my garden and food game!

Takeout Thursday, I’m trying to convince ms fisher it’s a real thing

I’ve gained five pounds just by following this thread. Thanks for all the pictures. It is encouraging to see positivity on this site for a change.

Striker.
Same thing here.
For some reason or another they have taken the cooking network and the food channel from my satellite package. So at least I saved him I’ll fix everyday

2 Likes

baby steps…

Thanks OP

3 Likes

I think 23 said it best, I need to step up my cooking and garden game.haha

1 Like

That looks great barbawang,cleaning out the freezer getting ready for the new season. I have deep fried a few loins.

1 Like

I love my loins and even more so gently sautéed in butter and garlic in a frying pan. Deep frying? That sounds like heaven on earth. Elaborate please.

Obviously I am not taking enough pictures of our food. I’m gonna work on that.