What I Just Ate

@sman , meet an old friend of mine

Lone Watie was Jose’s pal

I reckon so.He looks like he’s fixin to get into something.haha

they become family.

Is that a wood cook stove on the other side of the swing?

Yes sir, the insurance people had a fit over it. I had to sign a paper that it was only ornamental or remove it If not they were Going to drop me. Hope they never come around when it’s cold outside.

I betcha no strangers just walk up in Fred’s yard without that pack surrounding them.haha

This is what it takes to keep my engine running for a day.
0630 out the door with a cup of coffee two cinnamon twists and a banana.
07 roofing supply house. Chick-fil-A biscuit and a boxe of 2 Chick-fil-A minis.
Save the biscuit for later.
10 Chick-fil-A biscuit.
12:30 3 pieces of leftover pizza and a churro that of the guys gave me. & 1 for later
13:00 go by Sherwin-Williams they still have donuts out from this morning. Custard filled donut.
14:30 Grandma’s peanut butter cookie. 15:00 fruit cup.
Just now 15:45 one of the guys gave me a half a bag of dark chocolate m&Ms.
The other cheerio is calling my name now.

1 Like

I have no worries for the wife when I’m not home. They would give her plenty of time to acquire a target if someone was stupid enough to not back down and stay in a vehicle. Invested in camera’s to complement the dogs. The darn lab is probably the hardest headed one. She is more aggressive than any of them to strangers.

@Offthechain

Thats a good one

Well the food lion pissed me off this morning,they had Boston butt for.99 cent advertised and none in the store.Gonna boil some pnuts directly.haha

Is that a pull up bar by the chain hoist?

Yessir it is,I got some gorillas around here. I tell ‘em muscles and tattoos don’t make you a badass.haha

What is that you’re eating? I see bacon,where’s the hot peppers?

Visiting god chirrins off river road along the stono.

I do as I’m told and darn well like it, these two or three day visits seem to go better that way.

Im easy to please

1 Like

1 Like

Dude you shoulda called. I could have picked you up in the boat. I’m ten minutes by water

Quick in and out trip, didnt get in a boat all weekend.

I wanted to, but like i said, i do as i am told and act like i like it.

Thanks, raincheck?