What I Just Ate

Entenmanns mini cherry pies are my new favorite. The apple ones are pretty good too, but the cherry ones are addictive

Oh my my Little debbies are my crack.

I’ll eat a whole box in one setting…

1 Like

EF, what kind of tomato is that apple shaped one… other than “delicious”?

Little Debbies are part of my early memories of hunting and fishing when my dad would take me. It was either donut sticks, oatmeal pies, or honey buns. He has a weakness for the Hostess type fruit pies too. I’d eat my fill and polish off a quart of chocolate milk, then be ready to hit the ground running when we got there.

Ever microwave a moon pie? It turns cheeseburger size in like 12 seconds and then you have gas station s’mores

Oh I’m on that tonight!!!

All diet of course

If I would have done that for breakfast, I would have hit the ground running for the bushes.

@barbawang it’s an heirloom variety given to me a few years ago. I’ll save you some seeds, its really good, disease resistant, and hearty.

1 Like

Ay Caramba

y

3 Likes

Leftovers for lunch…

@barbawang

Thanks! i’ma turn those into some 2023 maters!

Dukes with pops for AYCE pork and chicken just now. I’ll regret it in half an hour when I’m out swapping a trailer axle

If you like ice cream, try a cup of chocolate (or some variation of) and pour Kahlua over that. Mmmm good.

I’ll have to try that moon pie in the microwave.

Oh yeah I did the moon pie in the microwave. They were bite size but blew up to full size and very good.

Last of the fresh scallops

1 Like

I’m jealous of that!

1 Like

Paddy Cake Paddy Cake
Butcher Man

Make me a stuffed estill boar loan as fast as you can

Cut 'em up & roll 'em up, then

…throw 'em in the pan