What I Just Ate

I like all you can eat asparagus grilled in olive oil and seasoned to my liking! Good eating but hold your nose when you go squirt :joy:

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Ef, is that last pic back strap? Sombich, I gotta get on my game to out do your eats!!! I had some baked spot tail fillets with yesterdays tomato pie…

1 Like

Haha, cheap liquor and turkey burgers…

2 Likes

Y’all are killing me. I may have to try growing tomatoes in a bucket on my deck.

2 Likes

Id gladly trade you some of mine for one of those channel bass filets and a slice of that pie. I like mine cheezy like yours

1 Like

I’m all about sharing… I should have the boat ready the following weekend. Probably no secret, but large trout are being caught in the Beaufort area with mud minnows. I seen em.

This tomato pie got a little watery for the bottom crust, had a lot of tomatoes in it. Wife was disappointed, but not me.

2 Likes

1 Like

Mellow cup or Reese’s ?)?

I am a chocoholic. I eat at least 1 or 2 candy bars everyday. The wife cannot put out a bowl of candy I wipe it out in a day…

1 Like

Reeses

I sneak em in and eat them when shes not looking

1 Like

How about chocolate covered cashews?

1 Like

No, just the hot ham & cheeze and the reeses. :wink:

2 Likes

Chocolate covered cashews.
Oh I’m all over that…

No drug or alcohol problem but anything sweet I’m all over it.
I probably should be a diabetic and weigh 300 lb. But my sugar is good and I’m only a few pounds overweight.

1 Like

These are good and they used to be $10 at Sam’s before Biden

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sconza-Milk-and-White-Chocolate-Cashews-22-Ounce/416246270

2 Likes

3 Likes

Haha, ship’s biscuit, prison taters, rabbit food and McNuggets

1 Like

2 Likes