What I Just Ate

Found the trailer for this topic’s upcoming sequel…

IT REALLY WORKS

Free at Last,Free at Last

1 Like

Got one now if the rest will follow. :laughing:

1 Like

I had to teach EF how to ignore me over on another thread… :rofl:

One, now Two

Its glorious

1 Like

Before it’s over EF will get so mad at himself… He’ll end up adding his own name to the ignore list… I just hope it is permanent, and not able to be reversed…

Thank God.

1 Like

Any bets? I say he can’t do it.

Now we will hear a baby crying about cancel culture

Also EF. I have really enjoyed your posts about tripping and your food photos are wonderful! This is what this forum needs more of! I have made a fishing trip from JAX to kitty hawk. Living in a tent and only eating what I could catch. I actually gained weight on that trip. Please keep the fun posts coming!

my turn… I get to my preferences then what?

1 Like

Guess the fake flagging will be dropping significantly… :rofl:

Duhh… wouldnt you know it.

I gained 10 pounds during basic training and one inch of height.

The next thing we all need to do is make this place more user friendly for the kids.

I am ashamed of some of the smutt that dribbles down RBF’s chin,others too, but mainly him.

Is it any wonder Split Tail’s kid, the one slaying all the cool fish, doesnt come here anymore?

Its a bunch of old men acting like idiots much of the time, why would a young person want to be involved?

Why would a parent let their kid come here with RBF and Bob acting the way they do?

I love the ignore button.

Just some random thoughts from

Your Pal
EF

1 Like

They’ll “ignore”, but they can’t quit talking about me… :rofl:

Then go to account

Then go to users

Then type RBF

Then add Bob

Save changes

Its absolutely awesome Fred, you are gonna love it.

You can shut them up for an hour, a day, a week, or like me forever

Its a gamechanger

1 Like

Haha, the ignore feature simply hides the post and it is easy to just click it and the post can be seen… Most will take a peek at what’s being said behind their back… :rofl:

Best part is I have been telling about how to ignore for over a month and they act like it’s something new… I requested they ignore me… Thank folks!

1 Like

You can’t shut anybody up. You just choose not to see what I’m doing. Which will drive you crazy

I heard marine DI’s yell at the e-1’s in basic “your not paid to think”. I see that that stuck to some of the “cannon fodder”

1 Like