What I Just Ate

Plymouth it was!

Here’s one from Quincy Market on the Boston waterfront for lunch

Yikes

How much was the whole steamer with clams?

That roll looks like it should be in a food magazine

A look in my fridge just now, , ,watermelon, fresh peaches and blueberries, pickled eggs, a Jimmy Carter mug of bacon grease, yardbird eggs…

If that ain’t southern I’ll kiss your arse down at the brushy park landing and give you 30 minutes to draw a crowd.

You won’t see that in the fancy fishwrapper garden and gun, lol

I’d trade it all for one of those Maine lobster rolls in a Yankee minute.

Bwang, Katie and i went to that exact spot and ate that exact same thing a few years back.

We also went through Salem… in October. It was a sight to see for sure. Glad you guys are enjoying your trip

Awesome Ricky, I’ve been going to Quincy market and Faneuil hall since I was a little kid. I remember you posting about that trip. We didn’t make it to Salem but I wanted to.

EF, the lobster and clam dinner was grocery store bought by my uncle and eaten on their back porch. Best prices I saw was chickens for $10/lb and steamers at $6.

1 Like

2 Likes

Great pics, thanks!

Cabanas on John’s Island for lunch and an afternoon wet boat ride… but I had the whole river to myself!!

Brisket with slaw on a cheddar biscuit. Two thumbs up.

1 Like

Wow, that brisket biscuit looks like what they serve outside the pearly gates whilst you wait in line to, you know,walk the streets of gold and stuff

Julie gives her enthusiastic approval, looks delicious!

I’ll save her a jar

Gas station hot dog breakfast!

2 Likes

Here is some fare from the beautiful Island of St. Martin!

3 Likes

2 Likes

For any of you that are into hunting and tracking, that clean swipe on the middle of the plate below is a tongue track after I hunted a slice down

Y’all are killing me.