What is your favourite sport?

I recently fell in love with football, although I could not stand it before. that’s how everything in life changes.

College football, NASCAR, Boxing. In that order.

Keep the Stars and Bars flying. 255 Scout SportsFish Twin 150 Yamaha 4 stroke 15 ft War Eagle 40 Yamaha 4 stroke

Don’t care for football basketball, baseball or any of these team sports. Used to be big into NASCAR. But when they started having multi-car teams (can’t remember who it was) but when one of the drivers moved over so his teammate could lead a lap. then gave it back to him. I turned it off and have not watched since. I like Motorcycle hill climbing, x game, flat track racing, MMA, boxing & bull riding.
You know the old saying it only takes one ball to play games like football, baseball and basketball…

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

I agree with you. football is probably the kind of game that can just relax. personally for me.
in boxing have you ever made bets, with friends for example?

Both of my boys played high school football and lacrosse and one plays football on college now. One of my sons played high school soccer. I loved watching him play but, never really got into the game. College football is king as far as I am concerned and, I really like watching college lacrosse. I watch college basketball during march madness and some college baseball.

I used to be an NFL (long-suffering Dolphin fan) but, I refuse to waste my time watching the NFL anymore. I find major league baseball boring and could not care less about pro basketball.

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares?

Mine’s kind of obscure. Track and Field, particularly pole vault.
I love all sports though.

________________________ 1966 13' Boston Whaler "Flatty" 2018 Sportsman Masters 207 www.eyestrikefishing.com #predatorsstriketheeye

If anyone wants to try skydiving I can hook you up. www.skydivecarolina.com

Pioneer 197SF

Ah, skydiving. I used to jump down in St. George at Blue Sky. My wife wasn’t a fan and I decided to stop when she became pregnant with our 2nd child. That was one of the most exhilarating things I’ve ever done. Funny, the day I went, I was supposed to do one tandem and then go home (as I said, my wife wasn’t happy with me jumping out of planes). Once I reached the ground, I knew I had to do it again……………………and a few times after that. Is that a sport or an activity?

Definitely a two ball sport.
That’s definitely got to be a hell of a rush.
But I NEVER had the desire to jump out of a perfectly good airplane. Me :chicken:

I am fragile. Not like a flower. But like a bomb.

22 life’s a day

I used to run Walterboro and Wally, Dwayne and others were some of my students. Moved to Columbia and have been at Skydive Carolina since 1989. Jumped at Blue Sky quite often.

Come up and make another one. We fly turbine aircraft and jumps are made from 13,000. Super Caravan, Twin Otter and CASA are the most common aircraft we use. We occasionally bring in a helicopter for extra fun. Here’s a nice launch from the CASA.

Pioneer 197SF

Most of my jumps were out of a King Air, though my first few were out of a Cessna 172. I do have a few out of a CASA., that was fun. I Always wanted to jump out of a helicopter or hot air balloon.

Whatever happened to Wally?

He stopped jumping, went to grad school, and still lives in St George area.

Pioneer 197SF

Well good for him. Never understood how he stayed in business, he seemed pretty loosey0goosey with the business. Did you ever know a guy namds Pete Langehans?

He stopped jumping, went to grad school, and still lives in St George area.

Pioneer 197SF [/quote]

Well good for him. Never understood how he stayed in business, he seemed pretty loosey0goosey with the business. Did you ever know a guy named Pete Langehans?

"Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It's Hand", but really, who cares? [/quote]

Yes. Pete and I were good friends. He lived in Columbia in a condo downtown.

Pioneer 197SF

Small world, Pete and I worked together for several years.