When is a lion more important than Man?

And we have people close to us that don’t have a clue what this thread is about. Or have a clue and could careless about the murder of thousands of babies.

How many people on this thread have been to Africa and see what life is actually like over there? People are assuming that “native” Africans won’t eat a lion? I personally have never been to Zimbabwe but I have spent some time in South Africa, Namibia, and Botswana. I can tell you that the locals there love them some cat, lion few and far between but leopard, caracal and African wild cat are very much a prize dinner item. The ph/land owners over there can sell meat to supermarkets so animals like eland, sable, and even zebra are kept in coolers once killed and a butcher come and picks them up. If they were going to feed the village or employees they would shoot something like an impala even then it would have to be lame or defective. When animals get over populated they do night time cull hunts and bring in mobile butcher shops to do meat fabrication on sight usually its a specialized 18 wheeler. Or they trap them live and sell them to other operations to introduce new genes.
Having been on the Legal side of the safari industry I personally am ashamed of how that has played out it puts a bad light an amazing and unique way to see the world but with every industry some people are just shady.

Sabalo 21 150 Yamaha

Key West Stealth 150 V-max (SOLD)

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/sometimes-its-just-easier-to-care-about-dead-lions-than-dead-people/

Good read on the matter.

A long long slow walk in the spartina gives you time to think big thoughts and put your mind back into order.

• Flatscaster

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/05/opinion/in-zimbabwe-we-dont-cry-for-lions.html?_r=0

This from an actual resident there.

Cecil will be the most given name for new born boys in the US in 2016…

RBF

Fred knows stuff

This has been a long time ago, but will always be relevant. That Video on a second semester abortion is just horrific. Any mother doing an abortion over 6 weeks should be forced to watch this video on how the procedure is done and how the Baby is litteraly ripped apart by the “doctor”.