When my wife is in the shower...

Try red drink powder in the shower head.

If it fly’s, floats, or, friggs, rent it!

If I did any of those things to my wife, I would have to have a good divorce lawyer! Especially the upper deck thing! She would have my head checked! Skinneej, your a pervert!

you guys have waaaayyyyy to much time on your hands.
I bet yall dress up your dogs too :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
and how, exactly, did you manage to poop in the tank?

My question is, why you would even consider it, even if you could? Dang. Yall ain’t right.

And you must not have a wife like mine, because payback is coming and it won’t be fun:face_with_head_bandage:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Talk about “thinking outside the box,” Holy Crap!!!

Carry on,

NN

www.joinrfa.org/

quote:
Originally posted by Bonzo72

who cleaned up your upper decker?

and how, exactly, did you manage to poop in the tank? that’s skinneej kinda height restrictions right there…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

Do I really have to tell you ROOKIES everything?
  1. Typically you don’t clear your own upper decker. The best delivery is at some sort of house party, where there are a lot of people. You kind of just leave it as a “parting gift”. Be sneaky and they won’t know who to blame it on.

2. To climb up to the upper deck, this is not rocket science. You close the lid on the lower deck and that becomes your step\footrest while you are reading the newspaper sitting on the upper deck. It’s advisable to make sure that the toilet is securely fastened to the floor. You don’t want to put too much torque up that high or you could cause injury to yourself or others.

Here is another one that is a favorite with the wives…

It involves a little saran wrap and a bit of love…

Prep Work:

The finished product:

Also, if you want to really master your toilet pranks, every prankster knows how to implement a good “DRY DOCK”…

This is achieved by the following:

1. Reach behind the toilet and turn OFF the water supply
  2. Flush the toilet as many times as needed until bowl is completely dry.
  3. Take a bowel movement right in the empty bowl now that it has no water. Make sure it’s a beauty. Something worthy of display.

You’re done!!! It’s that simple. Your prankee will be amazed and somewhat confused!!!

But, there is a trick to really executing this correctly… You are going to need to wipe. Well most of us. The handbook suggests that when you wipe, do not put your tissue into the bowl or you are going to mess up the presentation. It’s recommended that you deposit the tissue in the trashcan next to the toilet. It enhances the experience and let’s you get full mileage out of your masterpiece.

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej

Also, if you want to really master your toilet pranks, every prankster knows how to implement a good “DRY DOCK”…

This is achieved by the following:

1. Reach behind the toilet and turn OFF the water supply
  2. Flush the toilet as many times as needed until bowl is completely dry.
  3. Take a bowel movement right in the empty bowl now that it has no water. Make sure it’s a beauty. Something worthy of display.

You’re done!!! It’s that simple. Your prankee will be amazed and somewhat confused!!!

But, there is a trick to really executing this correctly… You are going to need to wipe. Well most of us. The handbook suggests that when you wipe, do not put your tissue into the bowl or you are going to mess up the presentation. It’s recommended that you deposit the tissue in the trashcan next to the toilet. It enhances the experience and let’s you get full mileage out of your masterpiece.

I laughed a little too hard at this one. Nicely done.

2014 Wilderness Systems Ride 135

1995 Searay 175 Series

and on that note, I bring you the How To Poop At Work thread…

The Morris Island Lighthouse www.savethelight.org

I now have ptss…post traumatic SHOWER syndrome thanks to this thread.!!!

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

I will tell you this, that saran wrap will get your a s s kicked here at my house. Not doin that anymore.

If it fly’s, floats, or, friggs, rent it!

A psychiatrist could make a small fortune here.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

I won’t do this. Why? Because my wife is smarter than me. I’d be one paranoid SOB after the dust cleared. PeaPod can relate.

2000 SeaPro 180CC w/ Yammy 115 2 stroke
1966 13’ Boston Whaler w/ Merc 25 4 stroke “Flatty”
www.ralphphillipsinshore.com

DF, they won’t make any money off me, because I’m not stupid enough to do something like that!

Me either. I tread lightly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK2OakMoW_c

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I guess I’m weird, I just peek. A wet, soapy woman, well you know what I’m sayin’.

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

I guess I’m weird, I just peek. A wet, soapy woman, well you know what I’m sayin’.

I hear ya. When you’re real lucky you can catch them giving themselves the October self examination…

Back in the day, that is what we called an “Upper Decker”. Now the term has just gone to Shlt…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

Peek heck… I blatantly stare and my wife. We quit pranking each other years ago. Just wasn’t worth the paranoia. Also it didn’t go well when I chased her butt naked around the yard after she dumped a pitcher of ice water on me.

Don’t forget Vaseline across the seat.

I did the cold water over the shower one time…right before we were to leave for a special Dinner…I was totally dressed…heels…yes I said heels…and all…Donnie was taking too long…so I decided to speed things along.
I wasn’t fast enough…next thing I knew I was in the shower too and under the water…fully dressed.
He thought it quite funny and good payback…

me…

not so much :frowning: lol

yep…Donnie “one upped me” that time.
I never did the cold water trick again though :slight_smile:

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16