When my wife is in the shower...

Donnie’s a good man. glad he taught you one lesson. wish he’d make the dog abuse stop

-wishes Macdaddy would come home

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:
Originally posted by DFreedom

I guess I’m weird, I just peek. A wet, soapy woman, well you know what I’m sayin’.

“Apathy is the Glove into Which Evil Slips It’s Hand”, but really, who cares?

Peek heck… I blatantly stare and my wife. We quit pranking each other years ago. Just wasn’t worth the paranoia. Also it didn’t go well when I chased her butt naked around the yard after she dumped a pitcher of ice water on me.

Don’t forget Vaseline across the seat.

I am sure I’ll get banded again, butt outta pure curiosity, her seat or the toilet’s?

I am new to both, and want to make sure I don’t screw something up…

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:
quote:

I guess I’m weird, I just peek. A wet, soapy woman, well you know what I’m sayin’.

Peek heck… I blatantly stare and my wife. We quit pranking each other years ago. Just wasn’t worth the paranoia. Also it didn’t go well when I chased her butt naked around the yard after she dumped a pitcher of ice water on me.

I am sure I’ll get banded again, butt outta pure curiosity, her seat or the toilet’s?

RBF

LOL… Gosh, I never thought it would be a question… The Turellet (as Archie Bunker would say) seat RBF!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4biNFY9Omk

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Donnie’s a good man. glad he taught you one lesson. wish he’d make the dog abuse stop

lesson learned: be a lot faster

cant help myself about Roo:smiley:

-wishes Macdaddy would come home

miss’n fish’n

212 SEAHUNT CC
Sea Squirt 16

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:
quote:

RBF

LOL… Gosh, I never thought it would be a question… The Turellet (as Archie Bunker would say) seat RBF!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4biNFY9Omk

Glad I asked… I was planning on pranking my mother-in-law and didn’t want to go there…

I can breathe a sigh of relief now. Thanks Fred67…

RBF