When you know it's personal Snickers

I’ve just went through some of my summaries on posts. I’ve seen 5 or 6 that RBF has moved. I’ll be plain and simple and tell the World I despise this person and he is a complete coward. That said why would Admin blatantly let this person move posts for an obvious reason to stir trouble and piss off members? I’ve had this username since 2008 and it’s always been the same, this individual comes in like a hurricane and completely upsets the entire group (well almost) then when we all turn against him, he backs down and tries to be relevant again. Enough is enough Snickers. You can only ignore so much and none on this sight should be subject to his b.s.

I truly love this place. I know I have differing opinions from many, but when it comes to giving the best info on ANY topic, I do my best to share information. Not sure if you remember the original slogan for this place… “we will not leave you fishing for answers”. So answer me this. Why do you continue to let a self pronounced scat stirrer continue to bring this place down?

Everyone here, if I post a thread and You think it is too political for an Off Topic conversation, or it gets sidelined and turned that way. PLEASE, let me know and I’ll move it myself.

I Probably need to do like most others that used to be here and start posting on FB. If you can’t ban a user on this new format, let us know. I know Bolbie was banned several times and I know RBF’s Salt shaker was banned along with many others that were nothing but nuisances.

2 Likes

You’re what it’s all about ain’t you Fred.

Belongs in the Lounge, and has been moved…

Funny, I asked Fred several times to move his political posts and he wouldn’t, so I did…

Got another obvious “masked” political post out there now I will move if Fred doesn’t… He knows which one…

Time for some ping pong…

I agree with @Fred67 on this @snickers although I have RBF and Bob 241 on ignore I still have to dismiss a post that anyone could have seen on mockingbird news last night. Is there anyway I can block them permanently like a spam caller on my iPhone since you seem to be unwilling to block them from your site you presumably own and control?

I enjoy this site and have learned some interesting stuff. I’ve connected with like minded people on here, we meet up in person and have great friendships.

Let them go destroy someone else’s website and allow your’s to blossom

1 Like

Up to you?

Why do you have to go out of your way to cause trouble?

Just like you moving my post yesterday, on a personal whim.

Like I said, I try to stay out of the Political Forum, anymore, but I’m not sure who made you the site wide arbiter on the content of a persons posts?

Can you not just leave well enough alone?

You said last night you were pretty much done, with the silliness of the Politics Forum.

Why not stick to fishing, and the rest of the forums available on the site?

Stuff like this post doesn’t belong in public… Sorry you don’t see it that way…

Same thing with political posts… You and others believe just because you don’t mention names or parties it doesn’t make it political…

I will give Bayrider credit on the fact he has kept his political crap in the appropriate forum so far… How about the rest of you folks do the same, and I’ll quit moving them where they obviously belong…

Yes, I don’t post much in the political forum, so what does that have to do with MOVING political posts where they BELONG…

1 Like

I bet that “WOKE” you up, didn’t it? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Speaking of “woke”, ain’t it past your nap time, Bob? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Conservative Utterly FAILS When Asked To Define “Woke” - YouTube

We Asked Conservatives at CPAC What Woke Means - YouTube

Woke = Red Herring…

Yeah, he’s “WOKE” now. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I guess my definition of “Woke” is an entire Police Force standing down, to thugs having a shootout on their beach, then trying to destroy their town.

You two SJW’s enjoy the rest of the day.

Happy Easter!

Nah, that’s called being asleep…

He’s really "WOKE now. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Jesus was a SJW… Join Him!

Hey Nutz… Was Jesus’ teachings progressive, or conservative/traditional, during His life…

There you go, making everything political…

Why can’t you just appreciate the Easter Holiday for what it is, instead of making everything about politics?

Not sure how my question is political… There are conservative Dems and Progressive Repubs… Sounds like you know the answer to my question, and you don’t like it…

Since you admit this thread is political… As it has been from the onset because Fred won’t admit he starts political posts and tries to “mask” them as apolitcal and act innocent…

How about you moving it back where it belongs…

Only because you made it Political.

Looks like you can’t wait to pollute a thread, with your gibberish, then claim it’s all about Politics?

Thake care, Pharisee…

Sure thing, scribe…