Which guns will she take

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:
Originally posted by InshoreAngler

Huh, the biggest terrorist attack in this country involved using planes to fly into buildings. The second biggest involved a fertilizer bomb to blow up a federal office building. In most of Europe civilian ownership of guns is prohibited, the terrorists have carried out a number of attacks with bombs and most recently driving a rented box truck into a crowded street killing 100 or so people in Nice, France. In Israel they strap explosives to themselves and go into markets and blow themselves and innocent civilians up hundreds of times a year. Pretty sure murder is against the law everywhere in the world there addy how about we ban private ownership of guns like Europe and add more laws against murder, like a super double triple penalty against it, that will end killings and terrorism as we know it. What would we do if we couldnt laugh at liberals.

Truth!!! A large u-haul truck is a much deadlier weapon and MUCH EASIER TO CONCEAL than walking around with an AR-15.

Terrorists are going to kill no matter what weapon they have to choose from. Just outlawing certain types of weapons just shifts deaths from column A over to column B.

In the grand scheme of things, we should be banning cigarettes, alcohol, red meat, and sugar if our true aim is to save lives.

Whoa there fella…

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Whoa there fella…

I don't want to ban either... I'm just saying, if liberals were honest with what the end goal is, there are more fruitful alternatives...

When you ban a weapon, I see 3 possibilities of why one would want that:

1. “Feel” safer (but NOT actually be safer) -> What’s the point?
  2. “Be” safer -> Again, there are better alternatives
  3. Because you hate America

And just for the record, we heard Obama was going to take our guns as well… I actually believed this at the time. I’m now starting to believe that the gun lobby is just way too strong for a president to do anything about, and if we do see some sort of ban, it won’t be because of a democratic president. It will be because an outspoken liberal America (i.e. the PEOPLE living in the blue parts). The best thing we can do to prevent this is to take a liberal friend shooting AR’s and show him\her that they don’t bite…

quote:

[quote]Originally posted by 7cs

When you ban a weapon, I see 3 possibilities of why one would want that:

1. “Feel” safer (but NOT actually be safer) -> What’s the point?

Kinda like how I have to take my shoes off at the airport and throw away my fingernail clippers? After the one guy, has anyone been caught sneaking anything in their shoes?

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

Kinda like how I have to take my shoes off at the airport and throw away my fingernail clippers? After the one guy, has anyone been caught sneaking anything in their shoes?

Fingernail clippers are the #1 choice of weapon by Ninjas in French Polynesia…

quote:

After the one guy, has anyone been caught sneaking anything in their shoes?

Be careful speaking like that… You know how quickly some of these site “conservatives” would readily give up all of their freedoms if it meant keeping 1 terrorist out of the USA.

quote:
quote:

After the one guy, has anyone been caught sneaking anything in their shoes?

Be careful speaking like that… You know how quickly some of these site “conservatives” would readily give up all of their freedoms if it meant keeping 1 terrorist out of the USA.

Nah Skin. I wouldn’t, but I’d sacrifice the freedom of a thousand non-citizens if it would keep one terrorist out.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs

Nah Skin. I wouldn’t, but I’d sacrifice the freedom of a thousand non-citizens if it would keep one terrorist out.

Just remember, in the end, Christianity isn’t the religion that the world government sponsors… So, be careful what you ask for…

quote:
Originally posted by Great White
quote:
Originally posted by InshoreAngler

What criminal or terrorist worries about breaking laws? This is how backwards liberals are, any new gun laws on top of the hundreds already on the books, effect one group of people only- people on here, the law abiding. I kinda of think they actually understand this but use that we need new laws because of shootings/terrorism to achieve their real goal, which is to disarm us and put us at the mercy of the government for protection from criminals who will never follow nor care about the laws. Make sense?

Actually it makes no sense at all. Slow your roll chicken little.

IA, you seem to suggest that criminals/baddies/terrorist will always do bad things despite laws/punishment and good people will never do anything bad. By this “logic” laws have zero preventative benefits. Does anyone here actually agree with this?

If this is the case please explain to me why the terrorist haven’t used any full auto guns, a bazooka, or anything close to a military grade bomb in the US. If laws aren’t preventing them from using the most dangerous weapons then why have these criminals not had better weapons? Oh that’s because laws do work most of the time and there’s not a back ally in every street with free weapons for any bad guy that passes by.

Oh an I’m fully aware that the President can’t just do anything he wants. It’s your side that propped him up as “king obama” not mine. cluck cluck sky I falling

First, Most, Biggest

Criminals don’t have Barrett 50 cal, belt f