Who pushed it over the edge? talking about poof

Mac, if that’s your real name, you aren’t the only one in this discussion who’s been to Vietnam. Using PTSD as an excuse for anything is like using school bullying. I always figured that what don’t kill me makes me stronger. Not an excuse to act crazy.

I suggest a good doctor and medication adjustments.

Hold the line.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

Mac, if that’s your real name, you aren’t the only one in this discussion who’s been to Vietnam. Using PTSD as an excuse for anything is like using school bullying. I always figured that what don’t kill me makes me stronger.

I suggest a good doctor and medication adjustments.

Hold the line.

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Doc RBF prescribes naked ladies and moonshine…

Larry, you are about the sorriest human I have known. My negative harsh judgements are child’s play compared to your nasty attitude.

I have not used any excuse, you have accused me twice of using an excuse.

And, I do sincerely believe if ANYONE wanted to use PTSD as an excuse, you are the ONLY ONE here who would object.

Now, I will tell you for a second time, take your crap attitude and move on to annoy another group, please.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

Larry, you are about the sorriest human I have known. My negative harsh judgements are child’s play compared to your nasty attitude.

I have not used any excuse, you have accused me twice of using an excuse.

And, I do sincerely believe if ANYONE wanted to use PTSD as an excuse, you are the ONLY ONE here who would object.

Now, I will tell you for a second time, take your crap attitude and move on to annoy another group, please.

Mac,

Please do not say things like this to folks here. We are getting below board at this point. We all have our roles in the system of Jesus and His Grace.

Will

Will, this man has treated me “below the board” for three weeks or so, why are you singling me, rather than him, and what does a " role in Jesus " have to do with putting a man in his place???

The system reference tells us you are a phoney, the word system does not appear anywhere in the word, imo.

Maybe your grace reference is the answer, tell me please how I am the only one here who is misbehaving???

quote:

Will, this man has treated me “below the board” for three weeks or so, why are you singling me, rather than him, and what does a " role in Jesus " have to do with putting a man in his place???

Maybe your grace reference is the answer, tell me please how I am the only one here who is misbehaving???

Mac,

The answer is in your own words. Larry never proclaimed himself as Ordained from God. He simply stated his is a Christian. I am at the same level with Larry. A simple guy that loves God and enjoys nature. When you proclaim that you are Ordained from God, well you should be above the petty grievences. Unless you display Grace in your words, no one will take you serious about your teaching of the Word.

In the end, I believe we are all just regular folks still trying to make sense of a complex and matrixed world.

The end state should be the vision to simplify and align ourselves with what we believe to be thay way we would treat ourselves if we were in their shoes. Christians are the minority in this world. We do not follow the sheeple in a global perspective. As long as someone accepts Christ, well they are good people to me.

Will

I have ignored loads of his railings, because of being a servant, including the foxhole railing right here.

The post you are referring to, was reference PTSD, nothing to do with Christian teachings, or being a servant of God.

I replied as a veteran, not as a servant of God. And yes, I can separate the positions Biblically.

quote:

I have ignored loads of his railings, because of being a servant, including the foxhole railing right here.

The post you are referring to, was reference PTSD, nothing to do with Christian teachings, or being a servant of God.

I replied as a veteran, not as a servant of God. And yes, I can separate the positions Biblically.

Mac,

When seperating yourself from God as stated, then how can the message be consistant? Be a teacher and a role model. Your knowledge of the Word is not contested. The delivery, perhaps.

Will

quote:

I am probably the ONLY servant of God you guys know who is hated by ALL NATIONS, meaning good AND bad nations, believers and unbelievers, only servants who are true ever concern the dark side. They have NO PROBLEM with the church on the corner, they don’t even BOTHER to attack it, or study very much it teaches, because it is NOT a big threat at all, the word even says “there will be a great falling away” in the end time(50,000 per week in America right now leaving churches), yet, the lukewarm(not cold) crowd refuse to see the truth, and stay deceived, how sad that is.

Come on Mac, no one hates you! Well, I don’t for sure!! Sure a lot disagree with some things you have said. And if you reflect on some of your comments you should see why. You assume too much. Don’t worry about others and do not judge. Some that you assume to be Lukewarm just might surprise you! Only GOD knows a man’s heart and weather it is cold, lukewarm, or on fire!

And still I ask, “when do you believe the season/week is?” Surely not in our life time?? or do you believe it is?? Are we in the millennium? I don’t think so, because I know the devil is not in chains in our present times.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

I am probably the ONLY servant of God you guys know who is hated by ALL NATIONS, meaning good AND bad nations, believers and unbelievers, only servants who are true ever concern the dark side. They have NO PROBLEM with the church on the corner, they don’t even BOTHER to attack it, or study very much it teaches, because it is NOT a big threat at all, the word even says “there will be a great falling away” in the end time(50,000 per week in America right now leaving churches), yet, the lukewarm(not cold) crowd refuse to see the truth, and stay deceived, how sad that is.

Come on Mac, no one hates you! Well, I don’t for sure!! Sure a lot disagree with some things you have said. And if you reflect on some of your comments you should see why. You assume too much. Don’t worry about others and do not judge. Some that you assume to be Lukewarm just might surprise you! Only GOD knows a man’s heart and weather it is cold, lukewarm, or on fire!

And still I ask, “when do you believe the season/week is?” Surely not in our life time?? or do you believe it is?? Are we in the millennium? I don’t think so, because I know the devil is not in chains in our present times.

I taught my daughter from the day she could talk, to NEVER say hate. We say strongly dislike. Corny, but our home has no hate.

quote:
Originally posted by Fred67
quote:

In decades, not centuries, the world will be consumed by people. Natural resources will be dwindling and technology will follow. Oceans will rise and there will be a miniature Ice Age following due to Mother Earth balancing herself. Food and water will be paramount and in some regions there WILL be dystopia. The USA will still be in grid lock until the polit

mac daddy, I don’t buy the PTSD line either! I go to my Echo Company/ Recon, Reunion, every 2 years! We tell lies to each other, about how many we got all by ourselves and the numbers never add up! We stacked them 2 and 3 high on occasion and all of us that came home, went on to live productive, happy lives. We all had some adjustments to make to come down to a civilian non-animal level, but we didn’t use that as an excuse now or then! If you think you have a service connected disability go talk to a VA Service Rep! All you have to do is show your DD214 to prove that you did what you say you did! Seems to me, you are still looking for and maybe transferred that combat adrenaline to this! http://www.miketuritzin.com/writing/mania-life’s-shot-of-adrenaline/

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

mac daddy, I don’t buy the PTSD line either! I go to my Echo Company/ Recon, Reunion, every 2 years! We tell lies to each other, about how many we go all by ourselves and the numbers never add up! We stacked them 2 and 3 high on occasion and all of us that came home, went on to live productive, happy lives. We all had some adjustments to make to come down to a civilian non-animal level, but we didn’t use that as an excuse now or then! If you think you have a service connected disability go talk to a VA Service Rep! All you have to do is show your DD214 to prove that you did what you say you did! Seems to me, you are still looking for and maybe transferred that combat adrenaline to this! http://www.miketuritzin.com/writing/mania-life’s-shot-of-adrenaline/

Thank you for your service to our Country.

Will

RBF! Not a problem. I, for the most part enjoyed the 23 years, I wound up putting in. Still can’t bring myself, to visit the (**()ed VN Wall though!

This not meant as disrespect to the military folks. I do wonder whether some folks used their prior experiences as justification for future actions. I never have been to a battlefield and fought, so I do not know. Therefore, never walked in their shoes.

I do find it interesting that most of the disagreement is now channeled between the veterans. I hope our current military does not have as much “in-fighting”, seems counter productive and allows enemies to take advantage.

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

RBF! Not a problem. I, for the most part enjoyed the 23 years, I wound up putting in. Still can’t bring myself, to visit the (**()ed VN Wall though!

The ironic thing is the feeling those comrades would want attention. My bet is the VN lost soldiers would not want the attention. Their, and your, service was enough and to glorify their death seems strange to me as well considering the significant socio-demograhic times. I have always viewed VN vets as people that wanted respect with the uderstanding they followed orders, They were the scape goats of the whole political disaster and they were just young men.

I tried to go thru all 9 pages just to see what I had missed but I just can’t seem to keep my eyes ope

quote:
Larry, you are about the sorriest human I have known.

First off Mac Daddy, you don’t know me and those who do may disagree with you.

Second off, that doesn’t sound like a very Christian thing to say, but I forgive you. There is no hate in our house either.

Hoping you get those meds straightened out :smiley:

“Swamp Worshiper”
Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

Mac

did God tell you to denigrate Larry?
most on here like him. he’s a generous contributor with worthwhile, usable info in his area of expertise.

i think the orderlies will be along shortly to up your meds

Larry is not a sorry person, and Mac knows that. I am not Satan and Mac knows that as well. All these are just words.

Verbalizing inital emotions is typically looked back upon as a mistake. We all make them and although mac has called me Satan, I know he does not mean it. It was just a reaction to something.

This is where political correctness began, someone got their feelings hurt over words. I personally have very thick skin. When someone starts to bring their words to action is when I react.

Will, RBF, Satan, or whatever I’ll be called today does not matter. Most everyone that knows me personally just calls me SOB…