Who pushed it over the edge? talking about poof

quote:
Originally posted by PeaPod

Fred when you started this thread, did anyone besides macdaddy know the future, that this would turn into a fart thread?

I love tangents, God, an adult beverage, a good fart on a friend, and a good sense of humor.

Life is Good…

quote:
Originally posted by SublimeOne

Admin - please shut this garbage down.

So which part is garbage? just wholesome reading… with a bit of side tracking. It’s all good. Sorry it offended you. no need to follow it any further.

Let’s put it on a further tangent… just how the Hell has Hillary made it as far as she has and obuma our president? there is the real garbage. oh yea, we also have congressmen that think Islands can turn over from over population… really.

This is America. Say what you think. Leave if you don’t like it.
Farts are more entertaining than worrying about the end of time anyway.

“Swamp Worshiper”

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

C’mon guys. No need to gang up on Mac Daddy. He kinda asked for it, but we can do better.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Fart Blasphemy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvWIgRjb0Qs&feature=player_detailpage

Better!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPIP9KXdmO0

ANDY, PLEASE???

j

This thread has the old “dead cat bounce” feel to it…

2Corinthians 11:14–And no marvel; for satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

warbler, pea pod, beer froth, fritz, edaniel, easy, 7cs, Larry, and others. NOW, even Fred has joined their forces.

Even SurfFishlife respectfully used the word " WE can do better". Be ye separate, SurfFishlife, may be a result of TOO MUCH love teaching, careful.

The first paragraph of guys are not subtle enough to pass satan’s test for servant either, they just belong in the category WICKED HUMAN BEINGS, plain enough. I gave warbler too much credit, thinking he is a satan worshipper.

Beer Froth “our home has no hate”, shows the hypocrisy, and MAYBE the deceiving of wicked people.

Fred–“do not judge”, where have we heard that before??? Church maybe???

“I think farting is an ART”, “I love tangents(God)”.
"

Larry–"we don’t hate"lol, followed by ‘fruitcakes’ reference(no hate here). "Farts are more entertaining than worrying about the end of time , anyway.

Easy to distinguish the good, the bad, the ugly; in the absence of good. My plan worked to perfection, first allowing the ugly to expose themselves by me ACTING ugly, as needed. Separated the chaff from the wheat early, but the wheat did NOT want to be separated, so they attacked me instead of the chaff. Hypocrisy at it’s best, just as the church “eats it’s young” daily.

This thread SHOULD NOT be deleted, because TRUTH abounds here, and I suspect Andy knows that.

I will continue later, need to walk my babies who love me dearly, for my morning dose of love, take NO meds at all, don’t need any distractions from the Father.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

maybe you should consider some meds,might help.

So who won the bet Cracker?

j

Don’t ask Cracker, I won!

I remember when we used to fish…

Lowcountry Kayak Anglers - http://www.lowcountrykayakanglers.com

http://www.facebook.com/groups/lowcountrykayakanglers/

Jetty shad look stressed.

Charleston City Papers Best Guide of 2014

It just keeps getting better :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
912-six55-5674
lteuton at aol dot com

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Well, Bolbie/Poly ball just could NOT be left out of the WICKED HUMAN BEINGS category, even had to get in on the meds too.

If you guys who MAY have some decency left in you, do NOT see the TRUTH here, AND act upon that truth in the future, you are not abiding by what God commanded you to do with fruits of disobedience, and destruction. I KNOW you have been taught to show them love, that’s why you are not HATED by the world, or by anyone for that matter, your family is certainly NOT your enemy as previously quoted from the word they WOULD BE.

So, examine your lifestyle, to see where you fall in the word of God as a believer, lukewarm maybe??? Where is your persecution, hate, testimony, positive results for the word of God???

Lol

I agree slack, that is a laugh, but trying to stay positive, and keep dreaming, that’s all.

moan

j