Who pushed it over the edge? talking about poof

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

When a person stuffs a doctrine down the troats of their pupils without the 360 review process, it seems un-American to me.

Hmmmm... Mac Daddy is controlling your mouse??? I think it's pretty obvious that nobody is being forced to read what he has to write.
quote:
I now hide under the bed and act like I am not home. Then she'll hook me like the bad act at Showtime at The Apollo and drags me out from under there when she hears me laugh at CF.com comments.....

RBF

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

LMAO :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:

When a person stuffs a doctrine down the troats of their pupils without the 360 review process, it seems un-American to me.

Hmmmm... Mac Daddy is controlling your mouse??? I think it's pretty obvious that nobody is being forced to read what he has to write.

MD was referred to in the initial paragraph. This comment was a few paragraphs later with no mention or inference to the person.

Where are you going with the comment?

RBF

quote:

MD was referred to in the initial paragraph. This comment was a few paragraphs later with no mention or inference of the person.

RBF

I'm not sure what you are asking. I think my statement is clear enough.
quote:
quote:

MD was referred to in the initial paragraph. This comment was a few paragraphs later with no mention or inference of the person.

RBF

I'm not sure what you are asking. I think my statement is clear enough.

Obviously not, if there are questions from the author of the comment. I NEVER stated the person was MD. You perhaps postulate, but the comments stand on their on merit. No direct reference to anyone other than a person.

RBF

quote:

Obviously not, if there are questions from the author of the comment. I NEVER stated the person was MD. You perhaps postulate, but the comments stand on their on merit. No direct reference to anyone other than a person.

RBF

Okay, fair enough. You did not say it. You just broke out into a random comment about people stuffing doctrine down throats on a thread originally intended to talk about farts and 50 shades of grey. Got it!!!
quote:
quote:

RBF

Okay, fair enough. You did not say it. You just broke out into a random comment about people stuffing doctrine down throats on a thread originally intended to talk about farts and 50 shades of grey. Got it!!!

MD has been to war, his own personal war by his own words. It is getting rather humanitarian in my mind. There really is no need to ask anything personal about him. He won’t answer and will use the inquiry against you later to try to create anger and backlash, so it will appear there is a victim in the exchange.
NO MORE MD
At this point, it is best not to engage as it will only provide more fodder to fuel the rants, AND JUDGEMENT.
Guidance in general

AGAIN, in the end we are all just regular folks praising and worshipping in our own way. Many of our military allowed for us to do so.
Really? Never said MD was not Christian, I believe he is, misguided, but that’s may right to say so.

WITH that being said, America was founded not on freedom of speech, but freedom of religion. When a person stuffs a doctrine down the troats of their pupils without the 360 review process, it seems un-American to me.

I choose to worship Christ in the manner I choose, and my country was founded on that premise. No one individual can break that social contract.

That

My reply was nasty?

quote:

MD has been to war, his own personal war by his own words. It is getting rather humanitarian in my mind. There really is no need to ask anything personal about him. He won’t answer and will use the inquiry against you later to try to create anger and backlash, so it will appear there is a victim in the exchange.
NO MORE MD
At this point, it is best not to engage as it will only provide more fodder to fuel the rants, AND JUDGEMENT.

Engage who? Engage what?
quote:

My reply was nasty?

Yes.

quote:
quote:

My reply was nasty?

Yes.

It wasn't nasty at all. I think you were just reading too deeply into it. If you are going to accuse me of being nasty, you should have asked me to clarify first. If not, then [I command you to] refrain from postulating and trying to discredit.
quote:
quote:

NO MORE MD

Engage who? Engage what?

The dark side of course…

Is your goal to pick thru every word, comma, inflection, to prove a point.

Get to the crux, what is you point?

RBF

quote:
quote:
quote:

My reply was nasty?

Yes.

It wasn't nasty at all. I think you were just reading too deeply into it. If you are going to accuse me of being nasty, you should have asked me to clarify first. If not, then [I command you to] refrain from postulating and trying to discredit.

OK, were you trying to be nasty?

quote:

The dark side of course…

RBF

You just condescendingly asked me to take it "step by step" to gain understanding of your message. Then, when I try to take it "step by step" by asking who you were referring to when "engaging", you accuse me of picking through every word???

Do you want me to try to understand you or not?

So, you were honestly not referring to MD when you said to “not engage”? You were honestly referring to “the dark side”? I’m not sure what that is…

quote:

I just told you that I wasn't...
quote:
quote:

The dark side of course…

RBF

You just condescendingly asked me to take it "step by step" to gain understanding of your message. Then, when I try to take it "step by step" by asking who you were referring to when "engaging", you accuse me of picking through every word???

Do you want me to try to understand you or not?

So, you were honestly not referring to MD when you said to “not engage”? You were honestly referring to “the dark side”? I’m not sure what that is…

Well, why didn’t you ask.

Those are all easy ones. The dark side was a joke. The engagement was for everyone. It has gotten to be a little more about infighting than being productive.

I do beleive my merit as calling out anyone directly in the past proves if I want to say something, I will.

AND the 50 shades of grey comment was for Larry.

Whether you call it condescending, or not. The statements were factual.

RBF

Have a good evening, time for bed. I’ll catch up with you folks later…

RBF

quote:
quote:

I just told you that I wasn't...

I’ll take you at your word, and I apologize.

RBF

quote:

Those are all easy ones. The dark side was a joke. The engagement was for everyone. It has gotten to be a little more about infighting than being productive.

I do beleive my merit as calling out anyone directly in the past proves if I want to say something, I will.

RBF

Yes, I know you asked everyone (your audience) "not to engage". I'm asking you what\who you are asking them not to engage with (the object or person you don't want your audience to engage)... You seem to be dancing around my question.

When you ask someone to take something “step by step” because you are trying to infer that they don’t understand something, it’s not a “fact”, it’s condescending. When you command someone to “refrain” from doing something who you have no authority over, it’s not a “fact”. It’s condescending.

We can play games all day if you want, but we both know the truth. I’m not sure who you think you are fooling by playing wordsmith, but it’s not working on me.

quote:
quote:

RBF

Yes, I know you asked everyone (your audience) "not to engage". I'm asking you what\who you are asking them not to engage with (the object or person you don't want your audience to engage)... You seem to be dancing around my question.

When you ask someone to take something “step by step” because you are trying to infer that they don’t understand something, it’s not a “fact”, it’s condescending. When you command someone to “refrain” from doing something who you have no authority over, it’s not a “fact”. It’s condescending.

We can play games all day if you want, but we both know the truth. I’m not sure who you think you are fooling by playing wordsmith, but it’s not working on me.

So you do not take me at my word? I gave you the respect of doing so.

I provided a detailed and thorough repsonse to your questions. I had no obligation to do so. If you had already made up your mind then why the disingenuous tact of setting a trap?

Call me a liar. That’s what you want to do. Do it, and get it out of your system. Quit dancing around the word liar, you have essentially already