Who pushed it over the edge? talking about poof

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

SFL,

Well said.

RBF

Thanks. I hate typing, so that was quite an effort for me.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

quote:
Originally posted by SurfFishLife
quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth

SFL,

Well said.

RBF

Thanks. I hate typing, so that was quite an effort for me.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

From a reader’s perspective, well worth your efforts.

RBF

“Never done this before! How do you put someone on your ignore list”

Click on the persons alias in the left column, and you’ll see this page (I used yours as an example). Then, click on the “add to ignore list” heading at top of header.

Add to Ignorelist Member Since: 03/03/2002
None Selected
My Contact Info
E-mail User: Click to send an E-Mail
PM User: Send Easy a Private Message Easy
Recent Topics
Hot Topic Who pushed it over the edge? talking about poof
Hot Topic A little pipe art
Posting Pics from a Cell Phone
Hey Rap
Hot Topic Artificial Baits
fish id help
5/27 - Cobes
Help, I’m being mugged by a Stingray!
Hot Topic The skinnee for 5/28/2015
Hot Topic Has he completely lost his mind?

It gets a little confusing though when others are replying to a persons remarks, and you have ignored them. You don’t comprehend the conversation, having not read the entire thread.

…Politicians aren’t the “Oldest Profession”, but the results are still the same.

When they come for my guns and ammo. I plan on giving them the ammo. first!

quote:
Originally posted by Mixed Nutz

“Never done this before! How do you put someone on your ignore list”

Click on the persons alias in the left column, and you’ll see this page (I used yours as an example). Then, click on the “add to ignore list” heading at top of header.

Add to Ignorelist Member Since: 03/03/2002
None Selected
My Contact Info
E-mail User: Click to send an E-Mail
PM User: Send Easy a Private Message Easy
Recent Topics
Hot Topic Who pushed it over the edge? talking about poof
Hot Topic A little pipe art
Posting Pics from a Cell Phone
Hey Rap
Hot Topic Artificial Baits
fish id help
5/27 - Cobes
Help, I’m being mugged by a Stingray!
Hot Topic The skinnee for 5/28/2015
Hot Topic Has he completely lost his mind?

It gets a little confusing though when others are replying to a persons remarks, and you have ignored them. You don’t comprehend the conversation, having not read the entire thread.

…Politicians aren’t the “Oldest Profession”, but the results are still the same.

Yep, you will be flying blind.

Best not to click the thread. If the person is sending nasty PMs then ask admin. if there is a work around with blocking PMs vs. ignoring posts.

RBF

I do believe this song says it all with everything that has been accumulated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6c6eUeoa9Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8A9Y1Dq_cQ

RBF

Thanks Mixed and RBF, I just want to shut off 1 person. Don’t care to see anything at all from them. But having said that, if you see someone with the balls to record his VN service he claims to have, let me know!

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Thanks Mixed and RBF, I just want to shut off 1 person. Don’t care to see anything at all from them. But having said that, if you see someone with the balls to record his VN service he claims to have, let me know!

Easy,

I would rather you be engaged with everyone. You may not understand other folks comments without seeing it in context.

In the end, shutting a person off won’t answer the question you have proposed. You may be doing exactly what a person wants… To go without the checks and balance system.

You bring insight that few have, and are able to address any reply regarding a period of time. Please, don’t elect out of that right to do so.

My 2 cents.

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Easy

Sorry to repost.

Think of it this way. What happens if the question is answered, and you are unable to see. Knowing the inquirer is not present, may produce a different answer.

RBF

it won’t be answered. If it is I will tell easy

Mixed nutz called this 18 page thread ‘pointless’, bad threads don’t last 18 pages, normally.

There are MANY points, mn; my side is exposing falsehoods in Christian teachings. My point is totally ignored, in favor of just attacking me for correcting 'good people, etc. T heir point is to wreak havoc toward any and all Christian teachings of any sort.

These two sides just keep bantering, dintegrating, and throwing stones, rather than sharing constructive discussion. The reason for this thread is to continue discussion from a previous deleted thread on the subject of end time prophecies.

The two opposing sides are getting in each other’s way, so all SEEMS pointless, but both sides are making their point well, to one another, not so much to outsiders. Perseverance is making the thread so long, and, actually, SOME progress has been made in the discussion, and reader interest has spiked.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

Mac Daddy, did you serve in Vietnam or not? Answer the question.

Next time you come in, come heavy, or not at all…

quote:
Originally posted by Warbler

Mac Daddy, did you serve in Vietnam or not? Answer the question.

And if you say yes, I want the unit and year. We’re about to get to some “truth.”

I’ve asked him his name and didn’t get an answer. I gave him my name, address, phone number and email. Haven’t got an answer. I wouldn’t expect much.
I’m a firm believer in that anything I’ve got to say I’ll put my name behind it.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

I truly hope this all this isn’t true. In the thread that was deleted, he implied I wasn’t a man because I didn’t serve in the military. He also said in his younger years he would have hunted me down and given me what Charlie gave him. I hope he served. I really do. Otherwise it’s despicable.

SurfFishlife, sorry so late responding to your post, been traveling today.

The fact you are quoting from Matthew chapter 24 is disturbing, because that chapter has been ALMOST ALL of the word used in these threads.

Two or three times I have typed most of that chapter right here, now you present it as new information.

But, that is OK, let us cover your comments-- “Jesus is more interested in WHAT we are doing than WHEN He is returning(paraphrased)”.

You reference (3) parables very succinctly, NOTICE CLOSELY PLEASE, all 3 have more to do with WHEN than WHAT…THAT IS MY POINT PRECISELY…

Your comments are almost identical to Larry and Fred’s some time back, I answered them then in this manner: Knowing the truth about the SEASON of Jesus return will keep Christians from being deceived into believing that the Antichrist is Christ. The whole point of all the teaching of these threads is knowing the “SEASON” in order to be prepared for Antichrist, according to the prophecies of God’s word.

You mentioned 24:16, “flee from Judea”, WHEN will we know to flee from Judea, without the word of teaching???

You say, as others, you ARE ready, but ARE YOU READY TO DIE for your refusal to take the mark, or to “worship” the Prince in order to survive,and for your FAMILY to survive with food and water???

HOW MUCH do you love your life here, and HOW MUCH will you stand up against the Prince of this world, Antichrist(satan) when he comes inthe clouds dressed in white, with a crown, AND on a white horse??? Revelation 6:2(death, satan’s name too), AFTER he brings down lightning from Heaven, and does many great miracles???

THAT message is THE most important, not WHAT you are doing, imo.

Because, WHEN we make the right decision, may be more important than WHAT we are doing. Reason being, our SALVATION depends on the when, in reference to the mark, far more than what we are doing at the time, imo.

The WHAT WE ARE DOING gets very close to the WORKS SALVATION, rather than the truth salvation.

The mark

Answer the question, boy…

quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy [ Your comments are almost identical to Larry and Fred's some time back, I answered them then in this manner: Knowing the truth about the SEASON of Jesus return will keep Christians from being deceived into believing that the Antichrist is Christ. The whole point of all the teaching of these threads is knowing the "SEASON" in order to be prepared for Antichrist, according to the prophecies of God's word.

Mac, in the good spirit of brotherly love… You never answered my question on the season. If we are entering the Millennium there is no need to worry about the devil, because during that time if you believe scripture the devil is in chains.

I know you won’t appreciate this but all your derogatory comments to Larry on being a swamp worshiper just help me support him as a love of GOD’s creations. I love our lowcountry swamps!! Praise GOD for the creation of them!!!

warbler, easy, 7cs, Viet Nam has ZERO to do with these threads, and you guys, you gave up ALL right to ANY answer when you said quote “you need mental help, and medication”, and quote something about being crazy, paranoid, schizophrenic, having a “Messiah Jesus complex”, etc.

You really believe I am going to give you guys ANY ANSWER ABOUT ANYTHING after those accusations??? You guys would be cursing me out if I made those comments about you, and frankly, since “harassing” is illegal on this site according to the terms and conditions of this site, I will be SHOCKED if admin doesn’t delete this thread also. They certainly have PLENTY GROUNDS to do so, under the term “harrassing”.

I am going to bed, you guys sleep well, see you later…

quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

warbler, easy, 7cs, Viet Nam has ZERO to do with these threads, and you guys, you gave up ALL right to ANY answer when you said quote “you need mental help, and medication”, and quote something about being crazy, paranoid, schizophrenic, having a “Messiah Jesus complex”, etc.

You really believe I am going to give you guys ANY ANSWER ABOUT ANYTHING after those accusations??? You guys would be cursing me out if I made those comments about you, and frankly, since “harassing” is illegal on this site according to the terms and conditions of this site, I will be SHOCKED if admin doesn’t delete this thread also. They certainly have PLENTY GROUNDS to do so, under the term “harrassing”.

I am going to bed, you guys sleep well, see you later…

You’re the one who chose to invoke Vietnam, PTSD, etc. Answer the question now, or you may have a whole new set of issues to deal with.

1 Timothy 2:5

5 For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,…

So, are you calling yourself a mediator, an Evangelical, a Theologian, Pastor, Preacher, or what?

Mark 13:32

"However, no one knows the day or hour when these things will happen, not even the angels in heaven or the Son himself. Only the Father knows.

Your whole argument seems a bit blasphemous in it’s entirety.

Are you confusing the Tribulation with the Second Coming of Christ? While they’re related, the Scriptures teach us that they’re very separate and unique in their own right!