Who pushed it over the edge? talking about poof

Warbler, I read the quote in your last post! If he doesn’t come clean on this, I suggest he makes every ones ignore list and then he will be preaching to no one! His teaching’s will be delivered to thin air!

quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

SurfFishlife, sorry so late responding to your post, been traveling today.

The fact you are quoting from Matthew chapter 24 is disturbing, because that chapter has been ALMOST ALL of the word used in these threads.

Two or three times I have typed most of that chapter right here, now you present it as new information.

But, that is OK, let us cover your comments-- “Jesus is more interested in WHAT we are doing than WHEN He is returning(paraphrased)”.

You reference (3) parables very succinctly, NOTICE CLOSELY PLEASE, all 3 have more to do with WHEN than WHAT…THAT IS MY POINT PRECISELY…

Mac, if you go back and re-read my previous reply that you referenced here, you will see that my position is that Jesus is more interested in WHAT than WHEN. I only say that because Jesus made it a point to point that out. In two parables I mentioned, the ones trying to predict the time didn’t fare so well. The wicked servant thought he had plenty of time and ended up getting dismembered. The foolish virgins thought the time was near and they got shut out of the wedding. The faithful servant and the wise virgins just did what was wise and faithful and it all turned out great for them. That makes it clear to me that WHAT is more important than WHEN.

Satan is the deceiver, not Jesus. He will take care of his own if they are being faithful and wise.

If you’re lucky enough to be fishing, you’re lucky enough.

mac daddy, I have followed these threads and made a couple of posts, trying to contribute. Hopefully you found those comments respectful and in no way derogatory; in fact I think we feel the same as far the timing of things go.
I was never in the military, but was highly honored to serve as the State Commander for Sons of the American Legion for a time. I would, since you referred to it earlier, appreciate knowing about your service in Vietnam and the guys that you served with. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

I’ve asked him his name and didn’t get an answer. I gave him my name, address, phone number and email. Haven’t got an answer. I wouldn’t expect much.
I’m a firm believer in that anything I’ve got to say I’ll put my name behind it.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Fair warning if I'm ever in an internet argument with someone on this site and they post their name, address, and phone number, then they just donated $5 to the Hillary Clinton campaign. They'll never leave you alone!

:smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

SurfFishlife, AGREED, the what is VERY important, but, they were NOT INTERESTED IN THE END TIME caused them to MISS THE TIME,thus, they lost their rewards or maybe their salvation, depending on your interpretation.

The servants and the virgins were ready, true, but they did not have the Antichrist fooling with their k.nowledge of the word either, only their own thinking got in the way.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

Fred, apparently you didn’t even read the reply to your season question, I said no more than 5 years, (season, not date) I also replied to the video you or someone posted from Fox, saying I also have a theory about 2017, like the video stated.

PLEASE read these posts, also, I have answered TWO TIMES Larry’s swamp worshipping, pay attention please, I said Larry worships IN the SWAMP, if you or Larry worship THE SWAMP, you are worshipping an idol, you SHOULD not need to be told that.

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:

At this point EVERYONE (X), it is best not to engage ANYONE THAT IS OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO LURE YOU IN (Y) as it will only provide more fodder to fuel the rants</font id=“red”>, AND JUDGEMENT.

Okay, you'll have to excuse me. I'm a little slow, but it seems to be coming together. Now can you explain what you mean by the part I highlighted in red?

You said “THE rants” instead of just “rants”, which means (in the king’s english) that you are referencing very specific rants. So, I am wondering which rants you were referring to. Can you explain which ones and who would have been making those rants?

Thanks!
J

It would be considered the queen’s English, correct? Just curious, I thought the language does not change, but the reference is based on the gender that currently holds the throne.

Language = Static
Gender = Dynamic

Please confirm whether the “kings English” is the correct term considering there is a queen currently holding the throne.

Thanks!

RBF

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/king’s%20english

MN, if you haven’t figured out after almost 40 pages, and I just stated YESTERDAY what my ministry is, the dark side may be right when they say believers are confused, and foolish.

As to your day and hour scripture, that has been typed SEVERAL TIMES here, and answered several times, again, pay attention or leave, because every time you come, you come negatively, so your future questions may or may not be answered.

PLEASE separate the tribulation and second coming for us, scripturally, in your interpretation, for discussion purposes.

Thanks for your teaching in advance.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

At this point EVERYONE (X), it is best not to engage ANYONE THAT IS OBVIOUSLY TRYING TO LURE YOU IN (Y) as it will only provide more fodder to fuel the rants</font id=“red”>, AND JUDGEMENT.

Okay, you'll have to excuse me. I'm a little slow, but it seems to be coming together. Now can you explain what you mean by the part I highlighted in red?

You said “THE rants” instead of just “rants”, which means (in the king’s english) that you are referencing very specific rants. So, I am wondering which rants you were referring to. Can you explain which ones and who would have been making those rants?

Thanks!
J

It would be considered the queen’s English, correct? Just curious, I thought the language does not change, but the reference is based on the gender that currently holds the throne.

Language = Static
Gender = Dynamic

Please confirm whether the “kings English” is the correct term considering there is a queen currently holding the throne.

Thanks!

RBF

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/king’s%20english

<hr height="1"

BGF, I did receive your posts with much interest and gratitude, and I DID respond accordingly, please read my responses, out of respect.

The military issue is NO BIG DEAL, I would be happy to answer YOUR request, but since it is a HUGE TRAP to the dark side, I am not going to give them any fodder OR satisfaction.

Like skinneej posted, the bunny, I stated early in this thread I have no interest in a 20 page thread, but HERE WE ARE, mostly due to the “harassment” of the dark side boys.

They really want this thread to end also, otherwise, they would quit pushing, and “harassing”, about to turn them over to skinneej and Gotcha, if they continue, I have no intention to continue bantering, that is THEIR game, not mine.

quote:

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/Queen's-English

Remember the most valuable piece during a Chess match is the Queen, not the king…

RBF

So, you are saying that I am using an incorrect definition, or that there is more than 1 that is acceptable?

Weren’t you the one complaining about me picking apart words? Heck, this isn’t even pertinent to the discussion. If my grammar is up for debate next, let me know and I can focus a little more about how I am positioning my commas…

quote:

BGF, I did receive your posts with much interest and gratitude, and I DID respond accordingly, please read my responses, out of respect.

The military issue is NO BIG DEAL, I would be happy to answer YOUR request, but since it is a HUGE TRAP to the dark side, I am not going to give them any fodder OR satisfaction.

Like skinneej posted, the bunny, I stated early in this thread I have no interest in a 20 page thread, but HERE WE ARE, mostly due to the “harassment” of the dark side boys.

They really want this thread to end also, otherwise, they would quit pushing, and “harassing”, about to turn them over to skinneej and Gotcha, if they continue, I have no intention to continue bantering, that is THEIR game, not mine.

In other words, you lied?

quote:
quote:

http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/Queen's-English

Remember the most valuable piece during a Chess match is the Queen, not the king…

RBF

So, you are saying that I am using an incorrect definition, or that there is more than 1 that is acceptable?

Weren’t you the one complaining about me picking apart words? Heck, this isn’t even pertinent to the discussion. If my grammar is up for debate next, let me know and I can focus a little more about how I am positioning my commas…

Again, simple question was the king’s English, or Queen’s English the correct term?

RBF

quote:

Again, simple question was the king’s English, or Queen’s English the correct term?

RBF

You tell me since you are the only one who cares.
quote:
quote:

RBF

You tell me since you are the only one who cares.

If I am the only one that cares between us, then why do you want to know the answer?

RBF

7cs saw your post! I can post pictures of my time in VN and every reunion since 2004! If need be, with permission, I will provide names and Email address’s for those I served with! MD, Don’t come on here and say you have been there and done that and refuse to be questioned! You bring your Word and teaching into question! It’s called Stolen Valor!

I neither lied nor stole any VALOR, I made NO COMMENT about my service except comparing PTSD(which IS the subject), not VN, nor my service, to the “crap” of being told I need help or am crazy.

I referred to being told how “crazy” I was to go to VN, NO VALOR IN THAT.

Wallow in valor and self pity, I don’t need it.

1 Like
quote:

How will you turn us over to them? Are they the authorities?