Who pushed it over the edge? talking about poof

quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

I neither lied nor stole any VALOR, I made NO COMMENT about my service except comparing PTSD(which IS the subject), not VN, nor my service, to the “crap” of being told I need help or am crazy.

I referred to being told how “crazy” I was to go to VN, NO VALOR IN THAT.

Wallow in valor and self pity, I don’t need it.

“The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”

Thats a lie and you need help.

They are the long posters who can be happy with 20 pages, personally, I’m tired of the answering or considering answering foolish behaviour, and foolish questions.

quote:
Originally posted by Cracker Larry

I’ve asked him his name and didn’t get an answer. I gave him my name, address, phone number and email. Haven’t got an answer. I wouldn’t expect much.
I’m a firm believer in that anything I’ve got to say I’ll put my name behind it.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

According to his CF.com profile, his name is Don Miller.

User Name: mac daddy
Total Posts: 2409
[0.94 posts per day]
Find all non-archived posts by mac daddy
More About Me
Hobbies: Fishing, and more Fishing
Favorite Quote: “The big one’s still swimming, let’s go.”
Links
Homepage: No homepage specified…
Cool Links: No link specified…

https://www.linkedin.com/pub/don-miller/5b/151/772

Could be the same person. I have ask whether he was in the funeral biz. Never would answer.

All pulblic info.

RBF

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Beer Froth
quote:
Originally posted by skinneej
quote:

Again, simple question was the king’s English, or Queen’s English the correct term?

RBF

You tell me since you are the only one who cares.

If I am the only one that cares between us, then why do you want to know the answer?

RBF

To see if you are willing to admit when you are wrong. You seem to have implied "checkmate" on me which means that the game would have been over, but obviously it is not.
quote:
Originally posted by mac daddy

They are the long posters who can be happy with 20 pages, personally, I’m tired of the answering or considering answering foolish behaviour, and foolish questions.

Thats funny. Here you seemed to like long threads:

Mixed nutz called this 18 page thread ‘pointless’, bad threads don’t last 18 pages, normally.

"The big one’s still swimming,

You need help.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Again, simple question was the king’s English, or Queen’s English the correct term?

RBF

You tell me since you are the only one who cares.

If I am the only one that cares between us, then why do you want to know the answer?

RBF

To see if you are willing to admit when you are wrong. You seem to have implied "checkmate" on me which means that the game would have been over, but obviously it is not.

How about a stalemate, and we move on. You bring a lot, and I’ll never say anything different. Just please ask, and I’ll answer anything you want. But, I do request, the benefit of the doubt. Nothing more, nothing less.

RBF

quote:

How about a stalemate, and we move on. You bring a lot, and I’ll never say anything different. Just please ask, and I’ll answer anything you want. But, I do request, the benefit of the doubt. Nothing more, nothing less.

RBF

Fair enough. Just so you know, I am incapable of holding grudges. On to the next debate.
quote:
quote:

RBF

Fair enough. Just so you know, I am incapable of holding grudges. On to the next debate.

In the end, we are in violent agreement with most important topic.

RBF

quote:

Funny, under this post he calls himself Wayne.

quote:
mac daddy Senior Member

2409 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2015 : 10:13:52 AM Show Profile Email Poster Send mac daddy a Private Message Reply with Quote
SOLD, CALL WAYNE 819-6049.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

I have enough trouble keeping up with one name myself.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:
quote:

quote:
mac daddy Senior Member

2409 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2015 : 10:13:52 AM Show Profile Email Poster Send mac daddy a Private Message Reply with Quote

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Cool, let’s call him. I can create a conference call for everyone to dial into with his digits…

RBF

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
mac daddy Senior Member

2409 Posts

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Cool, let’s call him. I can create a conference call for everyone to dial into with his digits…

RBF

Imagine that, he did not answer.

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
mac daddy Senior Member

2409 Posts

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

RBF

Not that I have much sympathy for him anymore, but he could have been speaking for a friend in that post.

quote:
Originally posted by 7cs
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
mac daddy Senior Member

2409 Posts

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

RBF

Not that I have much sympathy for him anymore, but he could have been speaking for a friend in that post.

<hr height="1" noshad

Mac Daddy, have you ever seen the movie, “The Dream Team”?

Next time you come in, come heavy, or not at all…

quote:
quote:
I now hide under the bed and act like I am not home. Then she'll hook me like the bad act at Showtime at The Apollo and drags me out from under there when she hears me laugh at CF.com comments.....

RBF

LMAO :smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

“Ships are the nearest things to dreams that hands have ever made.” -Robert N. Rose

Larry,

I am seeking advise. She’s drank like a pint of Catawba River shine today, and has eaten a dozen deviled eggs, and fortunately lost her hook. She’s laid up in bed above me drunk watchin you know what again. Unfortunately, I do believe the CH4 sink/drop has occurred due to lack of O2 in the room. Me and my Basset Hound are about to expire under the bed.

I have the hook with me, should I take the hook and gafe/pull an ankle and run…

RBF

I think I’d go pitch a tent in the yard [:0]:smiley::smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:

I think I’d go pitch a tent in the yard [:0]:smiley::smiley:

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Think about “pitching a tent” in the yard. If there is gonna be that type of deep woods stray cat screetching, I rather not let my neighbors know.

You said we could come visit, how about just the wife. We’ll be heading down your way this weekend…For a visit in Beaufort…

RBF

I live in 40 acres of woods and know where she won’t find me. No, don’t send me your wife. I’m too old for that, one is enough! You’re welcome anytime though, we’ll throw the breakers and pretend the power went out, just take her with you when you leave :smiley: I’ve got a couple of tents.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

On that fork in the road, I read on Drudge or somewhere last week that a huge explosion of new baby births are expected in the next few months because of that book and movie. Sure don’t need that! My strings are snipped.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

quote:

I live in 40 acres of woods and know where she won’t find me. No, don’t send me your wife. I’m too old for that, one is enough! You’re welcome anytime though, we’ll throw the breakers and pretend the power went out, just take her with you when you leave :smiley: I’ve got a couple of tents.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Just mess’n Larry. You’re too nice of a fella for me to do that to.

If we ever figure out where MD lives, I’ll send her over there. He’ll give up those crendials in a heart beat when the 50 shades of Charlie roll into town…

RBF