Yo Coot Fans

I’ll take the over.

Coots win!

Fla, looks sloppy.

Ute’s, not so much!

One game in and the Florida fanbase is calling for Napiers head.

I think they should give him a few more years, ,like the Coots did with Muschamp, afterall his buyout is a little over $30,000,000 now.

Thats gonna make the next guy spendy, even for the gator boosters.

Anything bad for the Gators is good for me

spurs up bieethces, cock a doodle doo

For those of you with Spectrum and no ESPN Gameday

The volume button is sort of hiding on the bottom of the stream

You are welcome

Unrelated to the Disney bs, Spectrum dropped SEC network as well.

1 Like

Disney owns the SEC Network too, or so Im told

https://x.com/gamecockfb/status/1697997457118949842?s=42&t=kV-Of3aWkCbNKu2I5P_Uhw

Don’t doubt that, they own a lot, including ABC. After learning Thursday the dropping of ESPN, I was surprised to see the SEC note on my Spectrum bill while reviewing and planning the switch to appTV.
Untitled

ESPN + comes with verizon, so thats what I thought about doing

So far everything Ive wanted to watch today was on ABC, so I lucked out there

1 Like

not looking good for the chickens. geez i didn’t want to start season this way.
ugh

Wha’ Happen? :open_mouth:

It was brutal, hard to watch in the last quarter.

On the upside, there were a lot of missed opportunities, Rattler for the most part looked poised under extreme pressure, special teams were competent for the first game, and nobody got mayonnaise dumped on their head.

On the downside, the offensive line is atrocious allowing their QB to take a dirt noogie 9 times, Beamer looked shell-shocked at times, and the next 6 weeks starting in the deficit is going to be a tough hill to climb.

And too, you gotta give Mack Brown and the UNC credit for straight up outcoaching the coots.

Their QB is in the heisman hunt too, so theres that.

I liked this play, watch the back left of the endzone on the score

https://x.com/colecubelic/status/1698040709834502578?s=42&t=F9BBI_Zh4KDuNUuIUFxTxg

Spurs Up

The OL didn’t show up. plain and simple. rattler was running for his life, had zero time in pocket and could not run the ball. UNC got through line with 3 lineman in the 4th quarter.

1 Like

What are we thinking about Furman?

I heard the line was Coots at -4.5 points, but cant find anything solid to pin that to.

I think Beamer makes a good showing this week, although that ever growing injury list is starting to be a worry.

Its a night game, 7:30, so maybe it wont be so stinking hot.

It looks like hurricane Lee wont be a factor as of now either, so thats a plus.

Thoughts?

Here is a good pre-game read

Digital Gameday Program

Spurs Up Biotches

So, what are we thinking this week?

I think the dawgs are giving up 28 points, ouch. Thats gonna sting

Do the coots cover?

Does Rattler excape unscathed?

Is the O-Line able to even move the line of scrimmage?

Will the next weeks injurred reserve list be over/under 10?

Me personally, I pity the Coots this week and truly hope no one gets hurt too badly, but I dont see it.

Im glad we (UT) dont have to face Ga week 3.

Its gonna be akin to a prison shower scene on late night cable. What, too soon?

Spurs Up Biotches

yes they cover
rattler won’t get hurt, but if he did we have a solid Sellers as a backup that IMO is our future.
O-line will have problems so i think they move the pocket around for rattler

we’ll see. GO COCKS!

It Could Happen… …

Our oline couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag. By all means, we should get stomped into the ground, however, I will watch on the edge of my seat and be shocked at every explosive play that UGA has like a true Gamecock fan all the while saying, “Them boys ain’t that good!”