Yo Coot Fans

https://www.si.com/college/2023/07/24/college-gameday-espn-first-location-2023-season-unc-south-carolina

Welcome to the big time, dont screw it up.

Pretty sure you just jynxed them. It is appreciated. :wink:

We are going to Hammurr them! LETS GOOOOO!

5 days

They are saying Beamer needs 7 wins this year to outdo Muschamps 1st 3 years before he was fired in shame.

I dont see 7, looking more like 5 to me. We’ll see.

Gonna be a fun day Saturday for me, glad football season is back.

Good luck to you Coots this weekend, you are going to need it. Mack Brown is crafty and he too has a heisman contender under center.

I see 8 wins plus a bowl win. Game 1 is very important though. i always have mixed feelings about such a big game week 1. o’well. still can’t wait.

8 wins is an aggressive estimate

which are the 3 losses in your guestimation?

I wish I was going to be near Columbia around November 18th, Id love to get to the Kentucky game if possible at willy brice.

Did you know Darude is going to be at that game doing his Sandstorm live? Its gonna be a coot,errre, I mean Hoot.

i think UGA is definate. then TAM, UNC, Clemmsux, and UT are all gonna be toss ups. we don’t lose all but hard to say right now who they might be to.

I don’t know, I can see eight wins with a little luck.

Spoken like a fan that got spanked by the Coots last season…

Katie and I ran into Darius at target the other day, lol. Buying sheets and laundry detegent. True story

1 Like

kinda cool. did you say anything to him? I would have had to give him the spurs and say “Go Cocks”

I’ve seen him around a bunch. I always just say “hey, good to see ya” and he smiles and is always cordial back. He’s a down to earth guy.

1 Like

Is that real?

Dont Stop Believin’

https://twitter.com/GamecockFB/status/1697023812993483068?s=20

images (2)

1 Like

i’m pumped. hoping to go to the MSU game.

Over/Under is 64.5

Tar Heels are giving up 2.5 points

Florida vs Utah tonight, so Go Utes

We all need Florida to tank

Spurs Up biotchees

As a Tiger fan, I’m pulling for you Coots, every game but one…:wink:

1 Like