You can't plant lemon seeds....

Oh, and Lowes MTP had some 6’ tall meyers lemons last week along with 2-3 types of lime trees, orange, grape fruit, and peach. I think they were $30 and quite healthy. If I had more room I would have grabbed some.

First, Most, Biggest

I’ve read that the yellow leaves are caused by lack of fertilizer or lack of water. It sounds like the watering isnt’ a problem. Mine get watered once a day in the morning and that’s it. Once a week, ish, Miracle Grow for fruit.

I think its about sweet tea time!

Wow! 23, you got it going on! Is that all you got, or is there more you’re hiding:question:

The best looking one from the seeds I planted at the beginning of this thread. 38" tall now.

If this is the kind of documentation you put into a (**() lemon tree, lord help us when you have a kid and we have to hear about it every month. :smiley:

“Wailord”
1979 17’ Montauk
90 Johnson

Wilderness Ride 115

Oh it’ll be really bad…

wait, you’re pregnant?

You’re the daddy…

If you get seeds from these lemons and plant them, I am thinking they might be even more acclimatized than your current tree. Are you going to try that at some point?

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

If they ever produce fruit, yes.

The main tree that is fruiting now, my dad bought that from Hyams I think like 15 years ago. That’s where I’m getting these seeds from.

I’m probably going to pull the seeds from this year’s crop here soon and plant them too.

Capt. Larry Teuton
Swamp Worshiper

Nice Larry!

quote:
Originally posted by 23Sailfish

If they ever produce fruit, yes.

The main tree that is fruiting now, my dad bought that from Hyams I think like 15 years ago. That’s where I’m getting these seeds from.

I’m probably going to pull the seeds from this year’s crop here soon and plant them too.

That’s the type of thing I want to experiment with over the next several years - trying the develop cultivars (I think I’m using that word properly) that get acclimatized to the local environment over a few generations.

http://www.lowcountrypregnancycenter.com/

Mmmmmmm…