Your Turn to Tow

Obviously the vast majority of our readership are dedicated fisherman, but at some time on another we all find ourselves using our decked our fishing boats to entertain. As a parent of three young children I find myself pulling my kids on the tube behind my flats boat more often than fishing some weeks. If you find yourself in this boat from time to time I found this article on Sea Tows July Blog and thought it offered some great input on different selections of towable. Please see the latest compliments of Sea Tow…

Your Turn to Tow

The lake is calling your name and you want to make sure the boat is fully stocked for a fun-filled summer. The gas tank is full, batteries are charged and the snacks are packed, but a little voice is telling you that you have forgotten something. That little voice is a child reminding you to grab the O’Brien Lowrider 3 inflatable tube.

There is a thrill that comes with boating, whether that be for the person steering along the waves or the one riding the waves on a boat towable. With hundreds of products to choose from, here is a quick breakdown of a few products offered to see what would best fit your family and summer excitement.

Towable tubes to float your boat – Tubing is not just for the lazy river. A boat tube can accommodate up to four people at a time depending on shape, size, and design. The most common boat towable is the classic round shape with O’Brien having 15 variety options to choose from. The fun continues with a Sombrero shaped tube, seater tubes equipped with back rests and handles, and plush top model selections. All sizes and descriptions of each inflatable tube can be found on the towable tubes and floats products page.
Wakeboards – For a more daring rider, there is also an assortment of park boards, boat boards, and proper foot bindings to master the waves behind a boat. Each wakeboard comes in different sizes to match your perfect fit and are designed with vibrant colors and patterns to fit your personality. Towing a wakeboard is for a sin